Chapter 15 - Rough Morning

*Brielle's P.O.V*
(Next Day)

*Knock, Knock*

"Come in," I grumbled and soon after, Viv came bundling in with a bright smile on her face. Seeing her so cheery made me cringe with distaste.

"Well don't you look grumpy," She pointed out.

"I didn't get much sleep last night," I mumbled as I sluggishly got out of bed.

"Oh darn, how come?" she asked with a look of sympathy.

"Tyler and Emma," I mutter.

"I'm sorry dear. I can only assume what kept you up. They are new mates after all. I would suggest you get a few more minutes of sleep, but you do have that meeting in an hour. If I were you I'd head down soon for breakfast before the men scarf it all down," she warned.

"Yeah, I just need to get dressed and I'll head down. Thank you Viv."

"No problem dear. If you need anything just call me."

With that she was out the door. I willed myself to get dressed for the day and at least try to look presentable. I swear when I see Tyler I'm going to kill him. I get he just found his mate but couldn't he try and be considerate for those around him trying to get some sleep?! I would have to talk to my uncle about investing on soundproof rooms.

Before I even made it out the door, angry shouts reached my ears. It seemed to be coming from the dining hall and I can recognize the two voices involved in the screaming match.

"I need to talk to her, so where is she?!" I made out Aaron's voice.

"What you need to do is stay the fuck away from her! I thought she made that pretty clear to you yesterday!" Tyler's voice boomed.

"You don't tell me what to do pup!"

"I am only a year younger and act more mature!" Tyler shouted.

"I am an Alpha! You have no right to speak to me this way! Brielle is my mate and I have every right to speak to her whenever I want!"

"It's Alpha Gray to you!" Tyler fumed. "You rejected her asshole, did you forget?! And she accepted the rejection, or was the pain not proof enough? If not, I can remind you of how it felt," Tyler threatened.

"Tyler don't! Alpha already told us to leave it alone," comes Adrian's voice.

"He's right Tyler," I say as I round the corner and into the dining hall.

Aaron was standing behind the dinner table and Tyler looked as if he was about to jump over it while Adrian struggled to hold him back. There were a few bystanders watching the scene, not bothering to do anything about it. I saw Emma from the corner of my eyes looking wide eyed between Tyler and Aaron, confused on what to do I assume.

"But Alpha, you didn't hear what he was saying," he tried explaining as he shot a death glare at Aaron.

"I did hear what was said, but I had already told you guys I didn't want you getting involved in this," I told him sternly. I appreciated how he was trying to defend me, but he was still going against my orders.

"Yeah, pup stay in your lane," Aaron butts in.

"And you," I turn my attention to him, "have no right calling me your mate. It is over and done with, thankfully."

I watch as his face turns red in both anger and embarrassment. Noticing the small crowd that was looking at his outburst, he stomped away in anger. Adrian finally released Tyler and Emma ran into his arms to calm him down. Everyone slowly went back to minding their business and that's when I noticed him. Standing off in the corner was none other than Alpha Peirce. His icy blue eyes were staring at me intently, content swirling in his eyes. I rip my gaze away from him as I feel the start of a blush coming on. I really need to get myself in check. I can't let my emotions get the best of me.