Chapter 11 - The Alpha Meeting: Part Two

*Brielle's POV*

"What?! This has got to be a joke right?!?" Alpha Miller cries out. "You can't possibly expect us to believe this weak little Omega is the all mighty Blood Alpha. Besides Alpha Lightwood is a male. Females aren't known to be Alphas due to their weakened nature compared to us male wolves," he continued spewing his bullshit.

Growls ripple throughout the room from my pack members at the words coming out of Alpha Miller's mouth. Everyone else is still sitting in their seats in shock. Their eyes are trained on me and the scene Alpha Miller is causing, but I can feel a pair of eyes staring more intently causing cold chills to run up and down my spine.

"I can assure you that I speak the truth. Brielle Gray is the current Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack for the past 3 years. I am aware that it is unheard of a female wolf being Alpha, but as you all heard the stories, she is more than capable of running her pack. Over time it has only grown stronger than when the former late Alpha was in charge," Alpha Mason declares.

"Give it up old man. We are all Alphas here, therefore we can't be tricked so easily," Alpha Miller's insists on denying the truth.

His blatant disrespect for Alpha Mason didn't go unnoticed by his pack members who were glaring in his direction baring their canines at Alpha Miller. My pack members were still on high alert, their eyes trained on Alpha Miller, waiting for him to make a wrong move.

"I'm sure you all felt the surge of power that was released when Alpha Gray was introduced. I even saw you, Alpha Miller, submit to her," Alpha Mason states, a smirk playing on his lips.

'Are you going to say something to him,' comes Tyler's voice through our link.

'Not yet. I'm quite enjoying watching him make a fool of himself,' I reply with laughter in my tone.

'This is why you're my best friend,' Tyler states.

"Yes, I won't deny I did. I know Alpha Lightwood is around here somewhere, but I refuse to play into this trick of this she-wolf being said Alpha," Alpha Miller responds.

"Just shut up already. Can we get on with this meeting. Some of us have far better things to attend to," came a cold velvety voice from the far end of the table.

For some reason, this voice brought a surge of unknown energy into my body as it traveled through the veins and to my stone like heart. This feeling brought me turmoil as I never felt such a feeling. Not even  the day I met my mate for the first time. I was curious to see who this voice belonged to, but I was hesitant.

"Who dares tell me to- oh, Alpha Pierce. I didn't know you were in attendance," Alpha Miller meekly says.

My curiosity won as I turned my head slowly in the direction the voice came from. My eyes immediately connected with a pair of icy blue ones. The spark of energy ignited once more, almost breaking my calm façade. It appears he must have felt the same thing as his face morphs into confusion and interest. His questioning eyes made me uneasy, so I swiftly break the eye contact and instead focus on Alpha Mason.

'What was that,' comes Freya voice.

'I have no idea. I thought you would know,' I reply.

'Do you think this could be what Mother had been talking about?'

'I don't know, maybe.'

'This almost felt like when we met our asshole of a mate, except this feels much stronger,' she voices.

'Let's just forget about it for now. We can ask the Moon Goddess when we meet her for our training,' I state before putting up my block.

"Alpha Peirce is right. Let's get this meeting going. How about we start with you Alpha Miller, since your pack was most recently attacked," Alpha Mason suggests. I can see the hint of a smug smile trying to break upon his face causing me to inwardly grin.