Chapter 29 - Change of Plans, Again

*Brielle's POV*

I fluttered my eyes open before quickly shutting them, blinded by the florescent lights. I guess they brought me to the pack's hospital. As soon as I sense the lights dimming, I reopen me eyes blinking a few times to adjust. Before I can get a word out, a feel a weight land on me with arms wrapping around me.

"Thank the Goddess you're ok!" Tyler exclaims right into my ear causing me to wince.

"You do know I have greater hearing than before. No need to yell," I mutter shoving him off me.

"Right, I'm sorry. You really have to stop doing this to us," he scolds.

"It's not like I do it on purpose. I can't decide when the Goddess calls for me," I roll my eyes attempting to sit up. 

Emma rushes to my side trying to assist. I shoot her a look and she steps back giving me a sheepish smile. I then notice everyone else in the room. Max, Adrian, Noah and even Stephan are standing around the hospital bed. 

"You don't all need to be here. Stephan, you just got discharged this morning, therefore, you should still be resting and taking it easy," I chastise. 

"I'm feeling much better, Alpha. Once I got word, I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"Thank you I appreciate it, really, but I'm fine. Now, please go back home to your mate and rest," I instruct.

"Fine, I'll go, but please call if you need me," he pleads before turning and walking out of the room after I assure him I would. 

"So what did she tell you this time? Anymore insight on the Rogue Alpha or the upcoming war?" Max questions.

"No she didn't say much about it. She actually called upon me to get my training started," I explain.

At the reminder, I quickly skim over myself only to notice there was nothing. All the cuts and bruising I had sustained during training is no where to be seen. I don't even feel sore or exhausted like I had previously felt. I guess the Moon Goddess was telling the truth.

"Anyway, I'm going to go home now and you all should too," I state already slipping out my hospital bed. 

"Are you sure you shouldn't stay over night, Alpha? You know, just to be on the safe side," Adrian insists.

"I'm fine. Now go, all of you," I order.

They do as told, grumbling to themselves on the way out. I take a moment to gather my thoughts regarding what the Moon Goddess last said. I slip my shoes back on and just as I'm about to walk out, I bump into Dr. Grant.

"Oh Alpha. I'm glad I was able to catch you before you left."

"What's going on Dr. Grant?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to take the elixir anymore. I don't know what happened, but your heat is over. I would still like for you to take things easy. Traveling to the Goddess realm takes a huge toll on the body," he claims.

"Thank the Goddess. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to handle being stuck at home much longer. Thank you for letting me know."

"Of course, Alpha. Also, I am still looking into why you went into heat in the first place."

"I appreciate it. If that is all, I'll be heading home now."

"I'll see you around, Alpha. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Dr. Grant," I respond.

I made my way out of the room when it hit me what he said. Goodnight? I walk out of hospital only to notice it was already dark out. What the hell? It was just morning not too long ago.