Chapter 16 - Meeting Re-Do

*Brielle's POV*

"I would like to start of this meeting by thanking those of you who agreed to come back. I hope this meeting runs smoothly with no interruptions," Alpha Mason announced as he shot a pointed look at Aaron.

"We last left off with the recent rogue attacks on Alpha Miller's pack. We had found a solution for that. Both Alpha Gray and Alpha Peirce have agreed to lend a hand in training the warriors of the Eclipse pack, as well and lending some warriors from their own packs," Alpha Mason continued. "Are you guys still in accordance with this?"

"Yes," both Alpha Peirce and I replied.

Alpha Mason turned to Alpha Miller who hadn't voiced his agreeance. I can tell it was killing him to acknowledge the fact that he needed our assistance, especially in a room full of Alphas.

"Fine, yes," he grits out.

"Perfect. You guys can get together after and discuss the arrangements," Alpha Mason states before moving on. "For whatever reason Alpha Miller's pack has been getting the most attacks, but that doesn't mean our packs are safe. Rogues are unpredictable so we have to stay alert and be prepared for any attack. As you most know, the rogues have become somewhat of a pack now with an alpha of their own who has come to be known as the Rogue Alpha. We don't have clear knowledge yet of what he wants. It may seem as though his attacks are just random, but I believe their is a motive behind each one."

I feel panic rising within me, but I keep a stoic expression. I really need to talk to my uncle and fully fill him in.

"Do you think this could be linked to his first attack against the Blue Moon pack all those years ago?" one of the alphas present asks.

"It has to be. Why else would he send for an attack on the strongest pack after revealing himself?" another one chimes in his opinion.

"That's a good point. What do you think Alpha Peirce?" the first Alpha who spoke up turns to Alpha Peirce.

I couldn't help the worry from seeping onto my face, but I quickly composed myself. I know the Moon Goddess said it was time to reveal who I really was, but I don't know if I'm ready.

"I think it could be possible, but we can't make those assumptions without any actual proof and so far we have none. Like Alpha Mason said, rogues are unpredictable and we can only assume their new leader is the same. Him attacking the Blue Moon pack, could have just been to get attention to his coming out," Alpha Peirce comments.

At the mentions of Blue Moon, I couldn't help but feel a small pang in my chest. After my meltdown years ago, I decided to change the name of my pack to go along with my given nickname, but it was also in my parents memory. My dad had worked hard to gain the title of the strongest pack and I didn't want to taint that with what I had done out of vengeance.

"... so unless anyone else has anything else to contribute, I think that concludes this meeting."

I only catch the end of Alpha Mason's announcement as I was too consumed in my thoughts. Everyone began to clear out of the conference room and just as I was about to go talk to my uncle, Alpha Miller had to remind me of his existence.

"Brielle, we need to talk, now!," he demands.

"First of, I don't take orders from no one. Secondly, we have nothing else to talk about unless it's about training. If that's the case then Alpha Peirce should be involved in the discussion," I reply, letting some of my power seep into every word, causing him to step back.

"What should I be a part of?" Alpha Peirce's voice comes from behind me.

I tensed up not realizing he was still in the room. I turn around slowly to face him to notice how close he was standing.