Chapter 22 - Initiation

*Levi Mason's POV*

"You do know we need to inform Bri of this," Devin voices out once Alpha Pierce and his Beta stepped out.

"I know, but I don't think it's the right time to tell her. You know how she was when it first happened, so imagine how she will react now that we have a lead. It looks like she's finally getting her life together and I don't want to ruin that," I declare.

"I know where you are coming from, but I still think she has the right to know. How do you think she'll react when she finds out on her own and that we knew and never told her?" he insists.

"Yeah, you have a point. We'll tell her the next time we see her."

"No, it needs to be now. Who knows when we will see her again."

"Damn it, Devin! Fine we will tell her soon, maybe next week," I state.

"No Dad. Sooner than that. I am going to be taking Emma over tomorrow. Maybe I can tell her then?" he proposes.

"Fine, but make sure she is contained. We don't know how she'll react and she already has difficulty reigning in her wolf," I advise, giving in.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure Tyler and Adrian are with me when I tell her. You know what, I'll find as many people as I can. Better safe than sorry."

"Good. Now go arrange things for yours and Emma's departure. I'll work on her transfer papers to have sent over to Bri."

With that Devin exits my office leaving me alone to ponder. The information Alpha Pierce just dropped on us is still reeling in my head. How did Jack Pierce know so much of my sister's pack to know how to get the rogues in? I know that Vince didn't trust him, so there's no way he would have ever step foot into Blue Moon. I hope Alpha Pierce can dig up more information.

*Brielle's POV*

(The Next Morning)

"Can you please come help me get my cabin ready," Tyler whines for the umpteenth time.

He was staying in the pack house, but now that he has a mate, he reserved one of the available cabins. That's how it works around here. Those who have hit a certain age and want independence from their parents, move into the pack house. They get their own cabin one they have found a mate to start their own families.

"Tyler, I already told you I'm busy. Ask one of the female Omegas to lend you a hand. I am still getting the paperwork for Emma sorted."

"Well can't you hurry up. I need everything to be perfect for her arrival."

I give him a deadpan look before ignoring him and continuing on with my work.

"Ugh, fine! I'll do it myself, but if she is disappointed, I'm holding you responsible for my mate's unhappiness," he muttered before leaving my office in defeat. 

He's lucky he's a good Beta if not I wouldn't force myself to put up with him. I continued to go over Emma's file that my uncle sent over. I looked up a few positions available for her to choose from. As female Beta she is basically an assistant for either me or Tyler, but she can always choose to do something else. 

I spent the next few hours working on supply requests and new home availabilities. In between that time I got a hold of Devin to get their ETA. We should be expecting them in about another hour or so. He sounded really off over the phone and said he needs to speak with me as soon as they arrive. I have been pondering what he could possibly have to say that he didn't say when I was over there. What news could he have come across in the span of a day?