4.

"Type will replace  Anna for the  wedding. "

*****

As soon as Wayo said this there was a complete silence in the room for a few minutes which was then broken by Tharn.

Tharn turned to look at the slim boy sitting at the breakfast table in a soft pink hoodie. The boy looked horrified and pale.

He looked at him for a few good seconds and then said,"I don't forgive people who betray me. I hate back stabbers or people who go back on their words. But just because you are my mother's best friend I am here talking to you. The wedding will happen on the same day, same time as decided before. Get him ready." Tharn said.

"I don't agree."

Everybody turned to look at the Type.

"I won't marry someone who I don't love." Type said gathering all the courage he had.

Tharn looked at thanit and wayo furiously and said,"Either this wedding happens or I will make sure to erase every trace of your business." Tharn said and after looking at Type for the last time left the house.

*******

"Mom... how can you do that to me?" Type shouted.

"Type... son... listen to me....

"What is left to listen anymore Mom? You already made your  deal with that man without even considering my wish once. Is there still something left to listen."

"Type... he will destroy us if you don't marry him...."

"Can't Uncle thanit and phi do anything? They are also in business for a long time."

"You don't know tharn, Type. He is no less than a devil if you are on his bad side."

"And you are willing to give your own son to that devil so easily, huh? Great." Type said and clapped.

"Type... try to understand. Thanit and Bright are my family..... I can't let them down. Even anna is not there... I am so worried for her...."

"Wow!! Uncle Thanit, phi bright and Anna are your family. What am I then?. ...... BLOODY NO ONE" Gulf said in a gloomy and defeated voice.

Wayo cursed himself for saying something like that to type.

"Ty....

"Finally you said what was in your heart for a long time Mom.... no.. no.. Mr. Itthipat. Am so sorry... only family have the rights to call a family member like that..  which I am surely not..."

"...  It's not like that baby...."

"It is....IT BLOODY IS."

"Type... thanit took care of us when we had no one... he gave is a house to live, food to eat... clothes to wear. Bright accepted you and me here in his home. They have always been good to us. It's our time now."

"Good?... hahahahh...hhah... you think they were good. Ohh maybe for you. But for me... they were anything but good. Each and every second I spent here were anything but good. Each f****** day I was made to realize that I don't belong here. I am just a burden who you had to carry even if you don't want to. And your talking about the good deeds your husband and your son did for me right? Let me tell you what they did.... YOUR SON of which you are so proud of had been nothingbut a pure bully to me all me school life. Just becauseof him I never had a fucking friend..... A stable school life.... cause everyone avoided me like I am some filthy dirt.... and your husband... huh what can I even say about him..... just say he was just as rude to me as he is loving and sweet to you and HIS family." Gulf said with a sad smile on his face.
"

Thanit and Bright both stood there silently not knowing what to say.

Wayo was stunned to with Type's outburst.

"Type... what are you say...."

"Don't act so naive now Mr. Wayo Itthipat. You were no less than them. After my father died.... you couldn't even wait and got married to another guy within four months." Type said.

"TYPE!!"

Type caressed his cheek and laughed, "What? Can't even listen the truth."

"Well not like you ever listened to me. You did what you always liked not even considering the fact that you had a four year old son who just lost his father and thinks that his father is out for some days and will return soon. Every single day he would ask about his father's whereabouts but his mother would only ignore him... after sometimes he understood that his father will not come back to him anymore now and he need to live without a father. Then suddenly he got to know that he has got a  new father, and a brother too. He was happy. When he saw his new brother calling his mother as mom..  he thought that he could also call his new father as dad and he did do that once... but regretted it the most after listening to his new fathers reply. That only his own kids had the right to call him father and he was just a mere  no one to him... just a burden who he have to keep in his house because he loves the child's mother. The child thought that he atleast have his mother but then his mother also made him an outcast in the house." Type said... his eyes were shining with unshed tears.

"Type... you can't talk to mom like that. He always cares for our well being....." Bright said coming forward.

"Why are you coming in between phi? I am talking to my mother? You are not even her own son..." type said and felt a sharp pain on his cheek.

He held his cheek and looked at the person who did it. It hit him real hard that it left a bright red mark on his fair skin.

"How dare you? How can you say something like that to Bright? He is your brother." Wayo said.

"I didn't say anything wrong though. But it's not your fault that you love him even more than your own blood and flesh." Gulf said,"It's okay. But tell me something mother? If Phi Bright or Anna would be at my place now and the situation would be same. Would you  give them away too just like that?" Gulf asked.

Everyone was quiet. Wayo felt like somebody threw cold ice water on him.

"_"

"_"

"_"

"_"

"_"

Type laughed at himself.

"Fine. I got my answer. You want me to save your family's ass right? Alright. Like always I will fulfill this wish of yours too as a good and obedient son." Type said," BUT AFTER THIS FORGET THAT YOU HAVE ONE MORE SON. NOT THAT YOU REMEMBER ANYWAYS. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE MY FACE AFTER THAT ANYMORE."

Type took  his mother's phone kept on the table and unlocked it. Of course  the password was Thanit's name. He dialed Tharn's number.

"Hello." Tharn said.

"I am ready Mr. Suppasit. The wedding will happen the same day, same time."

"Right decision...Mr Itthipat."

"It's Kanaut. Type Kanaut."

"Alright...Mr. Kanaut."

*****