Chapter 38.

******

Five years later.

"Grandpa... grandpa.... i am back... grandpa." A little boy came running inside the living room towards his grandpa sitting on the couch with few other people. He ran to his grandpa without caring about anyone and jumped in his grandfather's arms....

The old man also cradled his grandson in his arms and started tickling him making the boy laugh and beg to leave him.

"Grandpa...haha...no... stop it... hahahah..." the boy said between his laughs.

The old man stopped and gave a sloppy kiss on the boy's cheek.

"Grandpa.. ewww!!!" The boy said rubbing his cheek,"Why do you always do this? I am not a baby anymore."

"Yeah... you are my father, aren't you?" The old man said which made the boy giggle.

"Where is your little brother?"

"He is coming with uncle Danny." Danny is the bodyguard thorn appointed to stay with the kids all the time while the other security follow them secretly.

"Then why did you came here leaving him. You should have come with him."

"But he is too slow." The little boy said pouting.

The old man pulled the boy's nose gently and said,"He is not slow. You are too naughty."

He just said and saw Danny coming in carrying his younger grandchild.

He saw a bandaid on his knee and he immediately got up pitting the boy in his arms down and ran to check his younger grandchild.

"Liam...." he said and took Liam from Danny. Liam snaked his hands around his grandpa's neck and hugged him. Thorn patted his back and looked at danny for an explanation.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Boss... young master liam fell when he was playing was playing with the other kids today in school." Danny said.

"Grandpa.... it's not the whole truth." They heard Luca's voice.

"What do you mean Luca?"

"There is one boy. He is an alpha but not a dominant like you and me. He always try to bully Lili whenever he get a chance. Today also he pushed Lili when we were playing." Luca said.

He then looked at his P.A. standing there at some distance holding a file and said,"Get me information about this kid's family. I will personally visit them and teach them some manners. How dare they children try to bully my grandkid"

"Oh ho!! Grandpa!! Why are you bothering so much? I already taught him manners." Luca said proudly patting his chest.

Thorn raised his eyebrow and asked,"And what did you do this time?" Luca's ees widened when he realized what he said.

"Nothing... I promise. He himself fell and broke his nose. I didn't do anything." Luca said innocently, showing his cute puppy face

Thorn looked at danny and he gulped.

"Yes sir... young master Luca did not do anything. I myself took young master Liam to get his wound treated and when we were coming back i saw a teacher taking that boy to the infirmary and when i asked what happened, she said that the boy fell from the swing himself."

Thorn didn't believe this story even a bit but he could not say anything because no one from the school called him for any complaints too.

So he at last sighed and said,"Okay i believe you." He then looked at his employees and said,"We will proceed with the new proposal. Mr. Raymond will be the incharge of this project. You may leave." Everyone bowed and started going out.