Chapter 21.

Type left wipping the corner of his eyes.

As he walked towards the crowd he saw Gulf standing with two high class omegas and calling for him.

Type immediately put a smile on his face and went to him.

"Meet my son's wife, everyone."

Type smiled and greeted them. They all were nice to Type and so Type also felt good.

After sometimes he felt a hand on his waist and saw Tharn standing beside him,"Can I steal my wife if you don't mind?" Tharn said with a playful smile and everybody laughed.

Tharn took type with him and asked,"Did you eat?"

Type shook his head and Tharn took him to sit on a table and ordered his assistant to bring food for them.

**********

They finally back back to home after midnight as Type was really tired. And now he is currently sleeping in his husband's embrace with his head on Tharn's chest, on their bed

Tharn simply patted his back and caressed his head and was thinking something.

"You still don't trust me Type? But it's okay. It is my fault. But I promise to never leave you little one. You are not just a substitute for me cub. You are way more than that." Tharn whispered to his sleeping wife and kissed his forehead.

Tharn decided to go back home as he is already done with his work here.

Tomorrow they will leave along with his parents in his private jet.

He already packed his belongings. Type didn't have much.

****

Next day Tharn woke up first and got ready. They decided to leave early in the morning. But Type gave no signs of waking up. He was tired and sleeping like a log.

Tharn tried waking him but he just turned to the other side whining in his sleep.

"Fine. Don't wake up. I will just carry up." He said and quickly changed Type into one of his hoodies along with some tracks and then carried him out of the apartment. He looked at the apartment one last time thinking of all the good and bad memories he and type have here and then went out.

At the airport everyone was already there. Gulf and Win were standing nearby whereas Mew and Bright were assisting in getting their bags out of the cars.

Tharn went towards them carrying his sleepy wife.

"Good morning mom." He said and kissed his mother's forehead.

"Ohh morning baby. Is type okay?"

"Yeah mom. He is just tired." Tharn said and Gulf nodded.

"Good morning phi tharn." Win said in excitment.

Tharn smiled and patted Win's head lovingly,"How is my little brother this morning?"

"Good phi..."

"Guys come let's go. Everything is ready. " mew shouted and everyone went inside the jet.

*****

Type woke up after an hour and found himself in a strange room. He found himself lying on a bed in a room with all white interiors. He looked out of the small window and got startled a little.

"Ohh we already took off while I was sleeping." He said looking out.

Just then the door of the room opened and Tharn came in. He saw Type is already up, looking outside.

"You're up, little one." He said and came in. He went near the bed and patted Type's head with affection."hungry?" He asked.

Type nodded and Tharn called someone to bring food for them.

"Did you sleep well?" Tharn asked sitting beside him on the bed, taking type in his embrace. Type leaned himself on Tharn's chest and nodded.

"When are we going to land?"

"In about three hours from now. Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"No. I was just asking. I am fine."

Their food arrived and Tharn fed Type as usual.

They both just sat in silence as Tharn held Type's had who was looking through the window.

"Type?"

Type looked at Tharn and hummed.

"I am sorry."

Type was stunned by this statement.

"So..sorry? For what?"

"For every single thing I did to hurt you." Tharn said with a regression on his face.

"I released my anger for Anna on you. I did every single thing to make your life hard, called you names and even blamed you for things you never did. I punished you for the things you were not responsible for. I am so sorry for everything type. In the past few weeks I realized how wrong I was. You were the most innocent in everything that happened in the past. You were the only victim and I just kept blaming every bad thing that happened on you...." Tharn said," I tried so many times to say this to you. But I was too scared that you would leave me. But I cannot live peacefully without making up for everything I did to you."

Tharn said and paused. He took Type's hands in his and touched them gently with his lips.

"You don't have any idea how much you mean to me Cub. When I saw you for the first time... a single glance of yours calmed me. But I was just too stubborn and dumb to accept it. My anger blinded me. And now this thought of you leaving me one day haunts me all day because I know how cruel I was and you have every right to leave me." Tharn said and touched his forehead hid his face in Type's palms.

"But still I can just beg you to not leave me my baby. I can just beg you to punish me any way you want. Punish me till you are satisfied. You can slap me, punch me, or do whatever you want to... no matter how long, i will accept it. I will accept everything. But t please don't leave me ever.... cause I won't be able to live without you anymore Type. I will d..." Tharn was saying but Type put his hand on Tharn's mouth

"Don't say that, Phi." Type said and hugged Tharn as tight as possible.

"Ty..."

"Just hug me please. I just want you to hug me right now." Type said.

******

The flight landed safely.

And they all got off.

The luggage was kept in the cars and everyone settled too.

Bright left in his own can with the driver which was sent by his father.

Mew, Gulf and Win also left in one car.

Tharn and Type followed them in another car.

****