Chapter 30.

Damn!! I thought you would kiss my lips." Tharn said in disappointment.

And suddenly he felt a pair of lips eating his's.

*****

Tharn remained frozen in his place.

After a few seconds type pulled away blushing.

"Ahh..woo....phi...i..."

Before type could say anything anymore tharn said,"Shut up and stop talking." And tharn started kissing the hell out of type.

When Tharn felt type pushing his chest because he couldn't breathe, tharn left his lips and rested his own forehead on Type's panting. His had supporting Type's back

Type closed his eyes. He was looking way too gorgeous with his red cheeks and swollen lips. And the flower tiara he is wearing is just a cherry on cake making him look even more beautiful.

Tharn tucked Type's hairs strand behind Type's ear and held his cheek gently,"I love you so much.... my angel. I love you so much."

Type blushed even more and in embarrassment he hugged tharn hiding his face in the crook of Tharn's.

When type didn't reply back, tharn did feel a little disappointed but then he heard,"I love you too phi."

"My Bae...by." tharn said and hugged type tight.

**********

Inside the mansion.

Gulf was instructing the maid to set up the table when he saw Tharn and Type both coming in.

Type holding Tharn's arm happily, talking and tharn giving all his attention to type.

Gulf felt so relieved and happy.

He was afraid that type might still be scared of tharn and it may affect both of his children.

"Welcome home." Gulf said looking at tharn.

"Mom.." tharn said giving his laptop bag to type and went to hug his mother.

"I am sorry mom. I will not hide anything from you again." Tharn said.

"It's okay. I am not mad anymore. Just don't do anything that might harm you. I just want you to be safe." Gulf said.

Tharn nodded and said,"I will change and come."

"Yeah .....and take Type with you too. He was out all day. No matter how much i told him to rest he just wanted to stay between the flowers." Gulf said.

Tharn looked at type who was now poting and looking down,"Is it true baby? You again took your health lightly?" Tharn asked.

Type didn't say anything.

Tharn sighed shaking his head and said,"I will take him with him. Come here." Tharn said and picked up Type in his arms.

Type startled a little but didn't say anything when he saw Tharn's strict face.

*****

Inside Tharn's room.

Inside the restroom.

Type is sitting on the slab looking at his lap and fidgeting his fingers as tharn is preparing the bath and scolding him. Tharn is ony wearing his parts and his upper body is naked.

"Why did you stay out all day type? I did tell you to listen to mom, didn't i? And you know you just recovered, you weren't eating properly thses days ad now staying out all day not listening to anyone.... And now why are you so quiet? Are you even listening to me..?" Tharn said and turned towards type who looked like he will cry any second 😢.