Chapter 41. Kidnapped

The next day Type woke up and found himself in his room at home. A guest room which was Renovated for him because thorn wouldn't let him stay in Tharn's room all the time.

He remembered what he did the pervious day and sighed.

"This is so not good!" He exclaimed.

He got up took a shower, changed his clothes and went down where he saw everyone already present.

The twins ran to their mother when they saw him coming.

Type also kissed their faces as usual and hesitantly looked towards his father who had the cold expressions which he feared the most.

He didn't dare to say anything and took his place on the dining table quietly.

Thorn didn't utter a word the whole time let alone scolding type.

After breakfast Thorn got up and left with Mew.
Type became very upset with his father's cold behavior towards him but did not have the courage to apologize too.

"Don't worry. He is just worried for you." Gulf said.

"Dad told you?"

"He did. And I support Thorn fully. You are not doing good for yourself." Gulf said.

"_" type turned his head and did not say anything.

"I know you don't like it when we monitor everything you do and interrupt every single thing you do. But you also know why we do it." Gulf said.

"NO I DON'T!" Type yelled in frustration.

Luca and liam who were playing around the table with Spencer stopped on their tracks and looked at their mother in fear.

Gulf looked and win and said,"Take the kids inside." Win nodded and left with the kids.

"I don't f****** understand anything anymore. Dad just keep forcing me to do things i don't want to. He wants me to live somewhere i will not be happy. Setting me up for blind dates... tying me with alphas i never even look at... sending me for business parties or events for me to socialize... but i don't want to do all this. I am happy in my own world waiting for phi tharn. Then why can't he just leave me alone." Type yelled and sat back on the chair holding his head.

"Calm down... type.... son....please." Gulf said when he saw that type is close to having a panic attack.

Dylan and Darren too came there when they heard Type's screams.

"Bring his medicine... go." Darren said and Dylan ran to Type's room.

Darren went to type and hugged him. "Here" dylan said and gave the syringe to darren. Darren took it and carefully injected it on Type's arm.

Type relaxed and started to calm down.

*******

Thorn and Mew came home rushing and went straight to Type's room. Thorn saw his son lying on the bed looking all pale and broken.

Darren got up from Type's side to give space to Thorn.

Thorn went near the bed and leaned forward kissing Type's forehead and took a deep sigh of relief.

"I am sorry."

Type looked at his father in shock and confusion.

"I am sorry for forcing things on you. I thought you will move in if i do that but i was wrong." Thorn said holding Type's hand and touched them with his forehead.

He then composed himself and said,"But now I won't. I promise. I will do everything you wish. Let you do anything you want. Just tell me... and it is done. But Don't scare me like this."