Chapter 27.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Tharn and Thorn both looked back and saw Type standing behind them at some distance.

********

Type looked at Tharn with different emotions.

Then type all of a sudden started laughing and said,"You both are so funny. Joking about everything. Hahah...."

"No... Type. You are my son. I am your real dad." Thorn said without thinking anything.

"Enough. I get it you are trying to fool me but it's really not funny anymore." Type said.

"No son... li..."

"I am not your son. My father died in an accident long ago." Type yelled.

"Type... please hear me out first okay." Tharn said coming near him.

But Type stopped him showing his hand.

"My father's name is Leon Kanaut and it won't change. And I don't want to hear anything."

"Type... I wish it was true. But we have the evidence. The dna results says...

"A piece of paper cannot decided who my father is... there is some mistake."

"No matter how much you deny. But the truth won't change... and the truth is, you are my son." Thorn said looking at Type with soft expressions. Type could sense the honesty in Thorn's voice. And this time he couldn't deny back.

Type looked at Tharn and said,"You knew?"

"I... I..."

"This is why you started behaving so good to me, right? Haha... and I thought you actually started liking me.... i am so stupid... such a fool." Type said laughing at himself.

"No.. it's not like that."

"Then what is it like? You yourself said you knew everything before... and didn't you started being good to me after we met him in the charity event?" Type said and started breathing hard. He sobbed loudly and unable to breathe.

He then dropped on his knees on the ground and put his hand on his chest as if something is hurting very bad inside.

"Type..." Tharn and Thorn yelled and ran to him.

Tharn immediately picked him up in his arms and ran inside.

"Call the doctor" he yelled.

Thorn also followed tharn inside.

*******

After an hour.

Everyone is waiting outside Tharn's room.

Doctor is checking Type and gulf is also inside accompanying them.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have come back. Type wouldn't be in this condition if it was not me." Thorn said coving his face..

Mew patted his back and said,"The truth was destined to come out one day. If not today then it would have been revealed some other day. No matter what, Type need to accept it. It would have been not fair to him if we tried hiding this from him." Mew said.

"Yes Uncle. Dad is right. I was scared how he would react but now I am a bit relieved that I am by his side to embrace his emotions."

Just then the doctor came out with gulf.

"How is my son doctor?" Thorn asked.

"He is stable now. I have sedated him. He would not wake up before next two hours. You need to be very careful around him. He is in shock and looks like he is not taking things well. Emotionally is not at all good." Doctor said.