Chapter 46.

Type and Tharn entered inside the office and everyone was shocked to see Tharn Suppasit.

"Pinch me.... i am seeing ghost in daylight!" The receptionist said to her fellow receptionist.

"Even i can see ghosts now!!" The other one said looking at tharn with wide eyes.

Tharn's old secretary Pun came running when he heard the rumors around the office.

He almost fainted when he saw Tharn coming inside holding Type's hand and the other hand in his pant's pocket.

Mew and Thorn who already arrived before them arecthe silent spectators standing in a corner observing everything 

"I wish I could have gone back in time and stopped myself from meeting you. If not for you being my friend I would not have to see this day." Mew said.

"What did i do now? It's all your son's fault. He disappeared and faked his own death." Thorn said.

"Well. If i didn't meet you... then tharn would have have got involved in your shit and dangers. Atleast he could live a simple life and me too." Mew said sighing and Thorn hit the back of his head.

"Ouch!!" Mew winced.

"You deserve it moron. Always sprouting nonsense. Wait for is to go back and then i will tell about some of your random flings to gulf when you were in college and school. Then you might get your senses back." Thorn threatened.

"Ohh!! Will you? Then lemme also tell Type about your sudden disappearances and what you do in the basement of your house." Mew fired back. And thorn trembled. Type hates him being a mafia and top of it the most dangerous and cruel mafia. He keeps everything away from him so that he doesn't get angry or  start avoiding him again.

"Whatever. I will go back to my cabin." Thorn said and left shrugging.

Mew laughed and went towards his kids.

"Welcome back!!" He said standing in front of the his son.

"Thanks dad!! You can retire and be rest assured now." Tharn said.

"Ohh!! Thank goodness! I am also planning to go on a long, long vacation with your mother." Mew said.

"Vacation or honeymoon, dad?" Tharn teased.

"You are quite smart.... Pun now you go back to your old boss. Good luck." Mew said.

"I will hand over all the projects to you today officially and then I don't know this place anymore." Mew said going back to his cabin.

"At least complete the work you started dad. I just came back. And i didn't tell you to retire as soon as I come." Tharn said but Mew already left.

"How about we run somewhere far and never come back?" Tharn asked Type.

"Ha! Ha! Nice one. But no. Let's go to your cabin." Type said dragging tharn towards the VIP lip.

*******

Tharn opened the door of his office and came in. Everything looked just like before.

"I thought it was locked?" Tharn asked.

"It was until i came back and opened it. You know Dad was so mad even your dad. They thought I would again go back to square one and behave like a lunatic. Which I did, I guess. But it's okay. I couldn't help it." Type said sitting on Tharn's CEO's chair.

"Really, CEO Type?"

"I am just namesake CEO. You are the real one. And now I do not have to be the namesake CEO anymore." Type said.