Chapter 16.

A week later.

It's been a week since Tharn started bringing Type to his office. Type leg was all okay now and he really seemed to be liking the way Tharn has been treating him for the past one week. He doesn't have to do the house chores, he doesn't have to cook every meal though he still like doing it. Also he doesn't have to bear anyone cursing his existence all the time.

He enjoyed playing  games on Tharn's phone and they also watch movies together while eating his favorite ice cream.

Though Tharn controls his screentime and only allow him to play for 2 hours a day in two intervals. He is not allowed to play more than an hour continously. And he is not allowed to eat as much ice as he wants. Only one scoop after dinner every day.

His puppy eyes and pout also don't work on Tharn.

Also he is glad that he don't have to stay at home all day.

Currently he inside Tharn's office lying on the couch and playing on Tharn's phone. While Tharn's is attending an online conference meeting.

He got bored playing and kept the phone aside.

He then looked at Tharn who is doing something on his laptop wearing headphones and got up. He walked to his desk and stood right in front of him, folding his hands.

After a while Tharn noticed him and then looked back at his laptop screen,"Let's take a break everyone. We will continue in 15 minutes." He said and shut his laptop and also removed his headphones.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I am bored." Type whined.

"So what do you want me to do about it?"

"I want to go out."

"No."

"But whyyyyyy?"

"I said no."

"Please I want to see your office. I have been coming here for the past week. But I never saw anything apart from your office."

"Okay. I will take you out once I am done with the meeting."

"It's okay. I can go alone..."

"No you won't."

"Bu...

"No buts, cub."

"Ah

"I said no. Go and sit there like an good boy. If you want you can play on the phone." Tharn said ending the conversation.

Type pouted and went back.

******

30 minutes later.

The door opened and Tharn's secretary came in.

He gave some documents to Tharn and they were discussing something.

Tharn noticed that it's already lunch time and Type must be hungry sohe told his secretary to order lunch to them.

"Cub, what do you want to eat?" He asked and they both turned to towards the couch where Type was supposed to be seated but they both were shocked when they didn't saw him there.

Tharn immediately got up and went inside the room in his office to see if Type is there but he was not there too.

He came out all worried and asked his secretary to look for Type. His secretary nodded and left. He also went out to look for Type.

He looked around and reached the Cafeteria.

There he saw a huge commotion. He saw that there is a group of omegas and they were laughing.  When he moved closer and heard there conversation he understood that they are bulling someone.

"Oh my my...!! Look at that pretty face... I wonder how you managed to seduce the CEO." Someone said.

"Well how about I ruin this face face of yours? Do you think the CEO will like you then?"

Tharn went through the crowd and his suspicions were right. It was Type there. And another omega who was about to touch Type's face with the mug of hot coffee.

"STOP IT!" Tharn shouted and ran to Type.

Type who was crying and begging to be spared had his eyes closed but when he heard Tharn's voice his opened his eyes and looked i  the direction from where the voice came. He cried harder when he saw Tharn coming to him.

The omega who was about to burn Type's face became pale. He belongs from a rich family and joined this office recently when he found that Tharn is i  the city. He has been liking Tharn for a long time. As him and Tharn's father qere business associates so he has met Tharn a few times in the parties but Tharn never even bothered to acknowledge him whenever he tried talking to him. And when he got to know that Tharn is already married he just lost his control. For the past week, he saw how Tharn treated his wife and took care of him. This added to his anger and he has just been looking for a chance to have a hold on Type to teach him a lesson.

Today when he saw Type roaming around all alone he seized the opportunity.

In the office everybody feared him as they knew his background. They knew that his father and their boss's father had been business associates for a long time. Also that omega spread rumors about Tharn and him being childhood friends and seeing his background most of them believed him too.

It is Tar Angsanan. The same person who bullied Type at Thorn's Charity event.

At first nobody recognized that the one who Tar is bullying us the CEO'S wife as nobody saw Type's face as Tharn always made him wear a mask when they are out. Also in the photos on internet Type's face was not clear. It was just side angle pics.

And they knew that Tar like Tharn and he often bullies people who like Tharn in their office telling that Tharn is only his. So no one dared to rebel against him.

But when they saw Tharn coming, they were taken aback.

Tharn came and took Type in his embrace who was crying bitterly.  He then looked at Tar who seemed like he has seen a ghost.

Tharn's glare send shivers down his spine.

He couldn't say a word

"Phi....wuwuw.... Phi...." type called him repeatedly as he tried hiding himself in Tharn.

"Shh it's okay now cub. I am here now little one. My good baby. Don't cry. I am here na. I won't let anyone hurt you my little baby." He whispered trying to calm his crying baby down.

He picked him up and looked at tar,"Last time I let you go just causing a little bit damage to your dad's company as a warning. But this time you crossed your limits. I won't go easy on you this time. You burned my cub's hand and tried burning his face. Now i will make sure you pay the price for hurting my wife." He said and left carrying Type in his arms.

*************************************