Chapter 37.

One month later.

After the war was over everyone returned. They are are currently staying in Tharn and Type's mansion.

This morning is as sad and silent as any other morning after Tharn's demise.

Thorn had to take his position back in the mafia. Hunter had to return.

Mew took are of the legal business for both Suppasit and Thakoonauttaya empires.

Everything became a mess after Tharn left.

The business grew much more after Tharn took the charge and it is really a big deal to handle such a large business. Mew realized his son's capabilities after he went to the company.

Thorn also realized that the mafia world is not like that anymore as it was back then when he was the leader.

It is even more cruel and cleverer.

He was not completely detached from the mafia but also he was not that active after tharn took over.
He realized how much burden tharn carried on his shoulders but never complained.

But these were the secondary things.

The thing that concerned everyone the most is Type's metal condition.

After he came to know about Tharn he locked himself in his room and rarely ate. His even didn't think about his kids who cry all day for their mother.

But today type didn't even let the servants bring food in his room. He said that he will only eat when Tharn come back

But everyone knew that is impossible.

Thorn and everyone tried to make him understand that he need to be strong for his babies now but he didn't care. He only wanted his love back.
Thorn let him be because he thought that type will come out after sometimes.

That evening when Thorn and Mew came back from work, they asked about type but gulf with a heavy heart said that he is still not coming out.

Thorn sighed saying,"Let him be for sometimes. If he doesn't come out till tomorrow morning i will use the master key."

And the t next day Thorn had to use the master key and unlock the door. When he went it, everything was way too silent. And the silence started disturbing him when he did not find Type. He heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom nut the door was locked from inside. He knocked but type didn't answer..

He at last broke the door and went in and saw Type lying unconscious in the tub overflowing with water, wearing a thin white robe

The floor was slippery.

"TYPE!!" he yelled and immediately went to pick his son out of the tub. He covered Type's body with a towel and immediately took him out. His body was cold. Hearing Thorn's voice Mew and win also came there and were equally surprised seeing type like this.

Type was trembling in cold.

"Thorn... what happened? Type..."

"Please let's talk about this later. I will change phi's clothes first. And Dad call the doctor immediately." Win said interrupting in between.

Thorn and Mew nodded and left the room.

Win closed the door and went to the closet and brought it warm clothes and after wiping Type's body he changed Type into the clothes he bought.

The doctor came after sometimes and checked type. He gave certain instructions and warned that if something like this happen again then it could be fatal. He also advised type to consult a psychologist to overcome his trauma.