Chapter 28.

After Thorn handed over everything to Tharn, Tharn merged both the offices.

A large compound with two massive buildings.

This way he could manage the work of both the companies more easily.

And now that Thorn is back, he decided to help Tharn till he is here.

***

In Thakoonauttaya building.

The chairman's cabin's door burst open which startled Thorn who was sitting inside reading a file.

Tharn came in storming  and yelled,"It's all your fault. Just because of you.. my wife is going to leave me now.... who asked you to become the underworld God?... okay fine...even if you became one... why the hell did to made me the heir....? Why me, huh? You could have found someone else? There are many people in the gang. But why me...  because of your decision now I am going to become a divorcee."  Thrn said everything in one breath.

Thorn didn't know what is going on?

"What happened?" Thorn asked.

"What happened?!? ASK ME WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? Type will leave me for sure this time.... we just made up and now because of a certain MAFIA HUNTER my baby will dump me." Tharn said almost crying 😢.

"Are you done?"

"What done... huh? ... I am gone."

"Tharn.. I do not understand a word you are speaking. Will you tell me what happened exactly and clearly?" Thor  asked.

******

Tharn and Thorn both are sitting on the couch looking like pale zombies....

"My son is going to hate me even more now...wuwuwu..."

"My wife is going to leave me now...wuwu ...and all because of you."

"Hey... i didn't force you to become lucifer."

"Yes you didn't. You blackmailed me emotionally. Just because you were bored and wanted to go enjoy seclusion in the deserted island of yours." Tharn said.

"Hey... how can you say that to me? It is where me and my wife made so many memories."

"Yeah and now I will not have a wife to make memories with." Tharn said.

"Why do you think so negative, boy? By the way did you say everything to Type?"

"No you scrardy old man. I wouldn't be alive if I did."

"You cannot even do a single favor for your uncle." Thorn said sighing.

"See this is what you do everytime. Do you know how hard it is for me to say all this to your innocent child? He is even scared of the sight of blood. And you want me to tell me that he is the son for the most feared mafia and wife of the mafia who is a hunderd times more cruel than that mafia." Tharn said remembering the exact words Type said earlier.

"Did he say that? Thorn asked slowly.

"OF COURSE HE SAID THAT. DO YOU THINK I AM JOKING HERE?" Tharn said in frustration.

"Then when do you plan to tell him the rest story?"

"You still asking me that? I will bot utter even single word in front of him now." Tharn said.

"But...son...

"WOAHHHHH!! SON? WHEN did you start calling me so intimately? And whatever you are doing this time, it is not going to work." Tharn said with determination dripping from his tone.