Chapter 39.

In Type's personal workspace in his office

This is a area where no one is allowed to come except for a few people.

Type is busy in his designs when the door of the room suddenly opened with a bang and an alpha with dark hairs came in and flopped in the couch.

Type didn't pay any attention to him as if this is very normal.

"At least ask me what happened." The man said in annoyance.

"I am not interested, thank you." Type said in a monotonous tone and continued doing his work.

"You know you are being too mean to me."

"Ohh yeah... i am the meanest. Happy. Now let me do my damn work."

The dark haired man changed his attitude immediately and came to type to beg him,"Please... type. Please save my marriage. Darren will really divorce me this time."

"Good for him. He didn't deserve a jerk like you in the first place. I don't know why i let him say yes to you back then." Type said.

"But i just forgot the our anniversary. My old friends held a reunion and insisted for me to come. I would never have gone if i remembered. And it's not like i forgot about our anniversary because i wanted to."

"Do you have any idea how much he planned that day. And you forgot again."  Type said.

"Type... you know i am not good at remembering dates and anniversaries. Every single day with darren is no less than any anniversary for me. I want to love him and cherish him every day not just one specific day." He said

"I get it Dylan. But you know you messed up."

"I know." Dylan said.

"So it's your job to fix it." Type said.

"Hm...... anyways tell me did you tell uncle thorn that you are planning to go back to Thailand?" Dylan asked.

"Not yet..."

"What!! I thought we are going this weekend."

"You are also coming?"

"Yes! Spencer will be depressed if he come to know that the twins are going with you. Also i was planning to start a branch in Thailand and i just had to fasten the process." Dylan said.