Chapter 15.

."How are you both doing Type?" Gulf asked again. Worry could be sensed clearly in his voice.

"W... are fine mom. Tharn is good and busy in his project. He is really hard working. He treats me w..well too." Type said hesitantly.

******

"Ohh I am glad to know you both are doing well. Are you both at home right now? Did tharn not go to work today?" Gulf asked.

"No mom. We are at  Tharn's office right. I injured my leg so...."

"What?? Injury. Is it too fatal? How? And why did you not tell me Type? Are you okay.??...

"Calm down mom. I am fine. I just tripped." Type lied as he did not want to worry Gulf." Tharn took me here today with me and he is there to help me. So you don't worry." Type said.

"Okay okay.... you take care of yourself properly." Gulf was saying. Suddenly tharn came there and took the phone from Type without any warning.

"Mom. Type needs to rest now. I will call you later." He said and cut the call before gulf could say anything.

Tharn who was sitting on is desk trying to do his work but did nothing but steal glances of his wife talking to his mother smiling and laughing.

When tharn took his phone from type suddenly, type thought that he said something wrong. So he just looked down at his lap clutching the fabric of his hoodie.

As tharn cut the call he sighed and put it aside.

His mother is really talkative. If he start talking once he will not stop. Right now he is so jealous of his own mother. Type talks so casually with him. But he just keeps silence whenever he is with type.
Well it's his own fault. Tharn thought.

He then looked at Type and saw him trembling.

He bend in front of him on his knee and lifted Type's face so that he have an eye contact.

"What's wrong?" Tharn asked.

"I...I am..so..sorry, sir." Type said.

"And why are you sorry this time?" Tharn asked raising his eyebrow.

"I....called...you by..by your n...ame"  type said. He is scared as he thought that tharn is mad at him for calling him by his name when he talked to gulf.

Tharn smiled and caressed Type's xcheek, tucking his hair strand behind his ears,"So what can will you do to apologize Type?"

"Anything you want sir...?" Type said slowly.

"Really? You will do anything I say?" Tharn asked in his husky voice. Type nodded immediately and said,"Yeah."

"Okay then.... call me Tharn"

"Okay.....wait! What?!!?" Type asked, shocked.

"I said call my name." Tharn repeated playing with Type's hairs.

"B..but... how can I call your name?"

"Just like you did when you were talking to mom. Now I am here. Call my name." Tharn said.

"Bu...

"Shhh!! Tharn said and put his finger on Type's lips.

Type became quiet.

"You are talking so much today. But can't you once say my name?" Tharn asked and removed his finger from Type's soft lips.

He went near his ear and said,"Call me Tharn, little one."

And don't know what happened to type at that moment, his tongue itself rolled and he said,"Th..arn."

This brought a smile on Tharn's face and Tharn again said," Call me that again."