chapter 14

"Hey did you see how boss carried that omega?" An employee said

"Yeah... boss held him that omega like he is the most valuable thing for him." Said another employee.

"Between who is that omega? I never saw CEO so close to anyone before. He don't even let anybody touch him" someone said.

"I think that is his wife."

"Wait what? Wife?"

"Yeah... don't you listen to the news. The CEO got married few months almost two months ago. I think that must be his wife?" One of them said.

This broke the hearts of many omegas there qho had been crushing on Tharn for so long. They heard about Tharn's marriage before but today seeing him so close and loving with his wife had their hearts broken into pieces.

"But why was he covering himself with mask and the hood?" Asked the first employee.

Just then a female employee who was sitting their listening the conversation said," I bed he is so ugly that CEO is ashamed to show his face." He felt really jealous. Her name is Lily and she has been after for three years. Whenever tharn used to visit the office branch here she would never leave a chance to woo him but he never even noticed her for once.

"No you are wrong. In fact boss's wife is very beautiful...just likesome angel. I saw a few pics of their wedding available on internet. The photos aren't that clear and the paparazzi only managed to click his side profile. But still you could guess what a beauty he must be just by looking at thise pictures." Someone said,"I bet CEO just don't want anyone to look at his beautiful wife. Dominant true blood aphas are really possessive, you know."

This made the face of that female employee sour.

"Whatever..." she said and left with two other girls who were her followers.

*************************************

Inside Tharn's cabin.

Tharn placed Type on the sofa and took his mask and the hood off.

Type took few deep breaths and said,"I don't want to wear that again. It's suffocating."

Tharn did not say anything and gave Type his phone," Here.... Mom wanted to talk to you. Call him."

"Mom wants to talk to me? Why?"

"Ask him yourself." He said and went to his desk to do his work.

"What is the password?" Type asked.

"It's ********"

Type searched for gulf's number which was saved as Mom and dialed it.

After two rings Gulf picked it.

"How are you baby?" Gulf said.

"It's me mom. Type." Type said.

"Ohh type... finally i got to talk to you. What happened to you baby? You did not pick my calls for the past two weeks. I was so worried." Gulf said.

"My phone broke mom. I am sorry, I couldn't contact you sooner."

"Ohh it's fine. I am relieved to hear your voice now. How are you dear. Is tharn treating you right? How are you two doing there?"

This question got Type.

He looked at Tharn who is working.

"Type? Son, are you there?"

"Yeah..I am here mom. Sorry."

"How are you both doing Type?" Gulf asked again. Worry could be sensed clearly in his voice.

"W... are fine mom. Tharn is good and busy in his project. He is really hard working. He treats me w..well too." Type said hesitantly.