Chapter 12.

Tharntook his overcoat and Wrapped Type in it and then picked up Type carefully. He went and sat on the couch with Type on his lap, leaning onto his chest. Tharn looked at his assistant who also came in after Tharn and was equally shocked. Tharn's assistant got the clue and called the bodyguards inside. The Guards held the pale looking hailey and made her keel before Tharn and Type.

"Who is it?"

"Huh?" She looked confused at Tharn's question. More scared than confused.

"I asked who is it? Who told you to do this to my wife?" Tharn yelled dangerously.

This scared Type even more and he flinched. But Tharn did not notice. He is so enraged right now.

"No..body..young master."

"I hate lies. And you know it. So if you still want to live then start speaking or I will make sure you suffer the rest of your life."

Hailey got scared and started speaking.

"Young master Tar."

"Tar? Who is he now?" Tharn said.

His secretary then came forward and said,"Ohh sir he is the heir of Angsansans. His father and your father used to be business partners. If you remember he used to visit your parents frequently before he left abroad for his higher studies. He is one of those who even stalked you closely. I know it because our security one saw him lurking everywhere you used to go. But we always kept him away from him."

"Then why didn't you tell me this before?"

"At first I did not find him any harm and so we just let him do what he wants as long as he maintains his distance. Also we didn't do anything because of the business relationship between his and your father. After he left abroad we thought he is over you. And it was nothing new. There are many people who stalk you as you are an icon and inspiration for the nation. So we thought it is not that much of a deal to bother you for such petty matters."

Tharn nodded as he found the reason satisfactory. He never paid attention to the people who stalked him or followed him. It is not surprising that he did not remember about Tar. Even if the omega came to his home he never paid attention to him. He know remember that he saw him in his house a few times but ignored him.

"Tar Angsansan. Is he not the same omega who hurt Type at pap Thorn's charity event?" Tharn asked.

"Yes sir, he is the same omega. We have already researched about him." His secretary replied.

Then Tharn looked at Hailey and said,"You have been working here for years. Out of all the servants I trusted you the most and you did this to me. Why? For money? If you needed money so urgently the you could have asked me. You know I would have helped."

"No... no Young master. I did not do it for money. I care about you as my own child. I have been working for you for ten years. I only want your happiness master."

"Then why did you do it dammit?!,!"

"Because of this filthy omega." She said pointing towards Type.

Type was taken aback.

"You don't deserve such a pathetic, weak and useless ugly omega Young master. You are such a great personality. You deserve someone who can match your standards and status. Like Young master Tar. He is such a beautiful, talented and belongs to a respected family. I think of you as my own child. I just did not want you to waste your time on such a pathetic person." She said looking at Type with Disgust.

Type felt an unknown pain. He knew he is useless, pathetic, ugly and weak but he never thought that somebody could make him feel such a burden.

And that too in front of his own husband.