Chapter 5. New Place

The wedding day.

Type walked to the aisle in a white suit looked as angelic as he ever is. Smiling in front of everyone as if he was the happiest.

The only thing that was missing was the glow in his eyes. If anyone looked through his eyes they could clearly see how broken he was. How anxious he felt? How scared he is?

He went and stood beside his to be husband, looking down.

The rituals began.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do you Tharn Suppasit take Type Kanaut as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Type Kanaut take Tharn Suppasit as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Type found his voice not coming out of his mouth. At the moment he really wanted somebody to take him out of the situation he is in now. He looked at his mother as if he still had some hope left. But just looked down holding Thanit's hand. Bright was too sitting beside him with no expressions. He sighed in his mind and looked at down again.

"I d..do." Type said.

The rings were exchanged and then it was time for the kiss.

Type stood frozen at his place but suddenly he was pulled by a hand on his waist and found a pair on lips on his. It was a brief kiss but enough to make type all red and flushed.

He for the first time during the whole ceremony looked at his husband and saw a very handsome man beside him who was holding him by his waist. The perfect jawline, tanned skin, well groomed hairs, pitch black eyes and a very good looking face. The tall muscular man looked so handsome in that perfectly tailored black tuxedo.

But still had a blank face which held not  even a single emotion.

As soon as Tharn looked at Type, Type immediately turned back to admire the ground. He felt scared of Tharn's gaze and nervous now.

They newly weds received the gifts and blessings from everyone and then it was time for them to leave.

After lunch, the guests started leaving.

Type was quietly sitting on his place as he was instructed by his husband.

He was already introduced to Tharn's family which consisted of his parents and a little brother.

Surprisingly Type liked his new family. They all were nice to him. His mother in law, Gulf Suppasit was one of a kind. Jovial and friendly. He treated Type like his own son. His father in law, Mew Suppasit too treated him with kindness. And his brother in law, Win immediately became his best friend.

"Phi Type..... let's go. The car is ready. Phi Tharn had to leave for his office for some important work, so you will go with us." Win said. Type nodded and stood up. He followed Win quietly and went inside the car to sit in the backseat. He saw Gulf and Mew already on the passenger and driver seats respectively.

"Hey Type.... ready to go to your new home?" Gulf asked looking back.

"Yes... mrs. Suppasit." Type said and smiled a little. Win also came and sat beside type.

"Ohh type.... we are family now. Just Call me mom." Gulf said. Mew also nodded and said,"yes type... you can call me dad like win and tharn too."

Type smiled and nodded. He liked this family quite a lot now.

*****

They are reached the mansion and type was seeing everything in awe. Everything was just too perfect and beautiful and precious.