Chapter 11

Type slowly woke up and found himself in Tharn's room in the apartment they are currently leaving.

He rubbed the sleep off his eyes and looked around yawning

He rubbed the sleep off his eyes and looked around yawning. He knew it is Tharn's room as he had cleaned it for the entire time they have been living gere.

He found himself tucked inside the comforter and pillows on his sides and beneath his injured foot.

He looked at the clock. It was 9:00 p.m.

His clothes were also changed. He is now clad in a long, big white shirt and some shorts.

He did not remember changing his clothes and then the memories of today's events striked him. He remembered he went to Thorn's charity auction with type and there a group of bratry rich omegas bullied him. One of them even made him fell and hurt his foot. Then Tharn came to his rescue and took him away from them.

He felt shy and his ears turned red when he realized that Tharn must have changed his clothes. He hid his face in his chest and cursed himself to be such a heavy sleeper at times like this...

But when he thought how Tharn came running to him when he was being bullied he felt warm. He remember Tharn did not say anything to them at that time but he also saw Tharn Glaring at those braty omegas who hurt type and giving them a hateful look.

He also saw Tar's face when Tharn went on his knees and was tending to Type.

Type smiled.

Then his gaze traveled to his left wrist which still held the emeralds and diamonds bracelet gifted by Tharn's uncle. He looked at it and smiled thinking how nice Tharn's uncle was with him. He never in his dreams imagined to be treated so kindly and lovingly by someone in this life.

Tharn came inside the room with a tray of food and saw Type already up and in deep thoughts.

He went near him and kept the tray on the side table.

"How are you feeling?" He said and touched Type's forehead to check if he have fever. On their way back Type's body was a little warm.

Type came out of his thoughts when he heard Tharn's voice. He found him touching his forehead and then realized that he is indeed feeling a little lethargic and weak.

"I am fine. Just tired." Type replied looking down.

Tharn nodded and said,"Eat something first and then I will give you your medicine." Tharn said and kept the food in front of him. As type was already hungry, he started eating but soon stopped only after few bites.

He pushed the tray a little.

"What happened?" Tharn asked.

"I am full." Type said and saw Tharn glaring at him.

"I am really full. I will throw if I eat anymore." Type said in his defense.

"Fine... but we will have to work on your eating habits." Tharn said and took the food tray away. He then gave type a painkiller and Type had it without any tantrums.