Chapter 18.

Tharn came back home early in the morning and saw his little wifey on the ge couch in the living room, sleeping with a blanket wrapped around him.

Also what shocked him more was that there were two jars of chocolates were both half empty. He remember bringing those jars for Type but they were full till tomorrow.

He saw some Chocolate sticking at the corners of Type's mouth. And he was still holding a jar while the other one was o  the ground near the couch.

"Oh my God!! What should I do with this crazy creation of yours?" He thought as he looked at his sleeping wife with wide eyes.

He first cleaned the  living room and then put the jars aside.

"I really need to control the amount of sweet he consumes." He thought and went to the couch. He kneeled on the ground beside him and stared at him.

Type started stirring after a few minutes and rubbed his eyes with his fists. He then opened his eyes and turned to only come face to face with his husband.

He screamed and got up.

"Ahhhhhhhh... ghost!!"

Tharn stared at him and asked,"Do I look pike a ghost to you?"

Type shook his head in embarrassment and looked at his lap.

Tharn took out his handkerchief and came closer to Type as he cleaned his face.

"So what did you do after I left last night?"

"I...Ugh...I... It was raining last night. I woke up because of the thundering and couldn't sleep anymore. I was scared when I didn't find you...so

"So you decided to come and dig into the jars of chocolates?"

"No... I..."

"What you didn't do that?"

"I did. I am sorry."

"I am not angry at you Type for eating chocolates. I just don't want you to get yourself sick again because of eating too much sweets. You know who almost emptied both of the jars which were full till tomorrow. At this rate you will surely ruin your teeth. And do you want to go to a dentist then to pull out your decayed teeth from your mouth?"

"NO!!!" Type shouted.

"I think so too. So be careful next time." Tharn said and Type nodded obediently.

"Okay then go and get ready for the day.  I am taking you out."

"But where are you taking me? Aren't you going to the office today?"

"It's Sunday and so no office. Just get ready and you will know soon."

"But what should I wear then?"

"Just pull one of my hoodies on and some tracks." Tharn said.

The past few days Type had been wearing Tharn's clothes only. And he really liked it too.

Type nodded and ran back to the bedroom.

"Careful!!"

***************

After they were ready for the day, Tharn and Type got into their car.

Tharn helped Type in the passenger's seat and himself sat on the driver's seat. He was going to drive himself today. The security followed them in separate cars at some distance.

Type as usual was engrossed looking out at the huge buildings.

Tharn stopped the car in front of a huge mall and then came out. He opened the door for type and helped him out too. Type was wearing a cap and a mask too so that his pictures are not captured. He did not want him to face people's opinion and criticism on social media.