Chapter 31.

After spending another whole week at Tharn's family home type and tharn came back home today. Thorn also had to leave the city for some work.

Although type did not want to be away from his father anymore and cried but tharn calmed him and made him understand the situation.

Type also knew that he was being stubborn but he just got his father back.

Thorn promised that he will be back soon and buy a villa near their's and then type can come to meet him anytime. He also promised to bring a lot of sweets for Type. And this was the key to pursue type.

So today they came back home.

In the car type suddenly started feeling hot and sweaty. He asked tharn to lower the temperature as he is feeling hot.

Tharn did but it did not help much.
Tharn also felt something odd around Type and soon he realized what is it. Type was clinging too much and the other symptoms clearly states that type is in heat.

"Phi... i don't feel good." Type whispered in Tharn's neck after he climbed on Tharn's lap.

Type pulled him closer and caressed his head,"It's okay. Just bear a bit more and then we will be home."

Type whimpered and started nibbling on Tharn's neck.

Tharn released his pheromones to comfort type. As the driver was a beta so he wasn't affected and the partion was also on.

Type wanted to removes his clothes but tharn restricted him.

Type's clothes were already sweaty. He white top became transparent from the sweat.

After twenty minutes they finally reached home.

Tharn had already told the head butler to inform all the alpha workers and guards not to enter the house untill next order.

The other workers were also ordered to leave after completing their tasks.

When the car stopped tharn took off his coat and wrapped it around type and came out of the car carrying type.

Tharn went straight to their room and put type who was semi conscious on the bed and turned on the air conditioner.

He came out of the room to call his secretary to tell him that he won't come to office for a few days. After a few minutes he again went in to check on type and saw all of his clothes dumped on the bed and type lying between them all naked

Type noticed Tharn's presence and made grabby hands as if calling his alpha for help.

Tharn went towards him gulping. Type's clear white shiny skin was too alluring too resist.

And when he was near type, type immediately grabbed his tie and pulled tharn towards him and started kissing him.
Tharn was stunned but went with the flow.

After a good half an hour of making out tharn layed all naked on the bed with his hands tied to the the bed with the tie.

Type did it.

Tharn would have easily untied the knot with his strength but he did not. He let his beloved omega do whatever he wants to and just enjoyed this alluring side of his omega.

"Ahh....." Tharn groaned when he felt something very warm around his member. He looked down and saw his love licking his shaft like a small baby kitten. He literally imagined how cute type would look in a sexy cat costume lingerie. And made a note in his mind to buy one for type for the next time.

Type was not at all good at giving a blowjob. After was a pure soul before tharn deflowered him.

But to tharn his little kitten is awesome. Tharn sure felt pain as he wanted to release and he felt it very hard to do it with Type's pace.