Chapter 25.

.Actually...there is something we want... to tell ahh...you...." Mew said.

"What is it?"

"Actually... Type... woh... Type..ahh he is..." Mew was hesitating to complete his sentence.

"He is my son." Thorn said.

Tharn spit the coffee in his mouth and coughed.

"Wha...what? What did you say?"

*****

"What the f***?" Was the only thing that came out of Tharn's mouth.

"It's true.  Type is Thorn's son." Mew said.

"But can it be? Didn't uncle mild had a miscarriage? How can Type be your son?" Tharn yelled. He already have so much on his plate and these two men are f****** messing with him. He thought.

"It's true that Mild was on the verge of having a miscarriage but the doctors were able to save the baby at the last minute. But the baby was no better than dead at the moment. Feeble breaths, pale weak body, very light. But still breathing. They said it was a miracle that the baby is still breathing.

The baby was on machines for a year.

They said that the survival rate is very low. Mild was very miserable at that time. I thought to tell me everything after he is a bit stable and when I am assured that the baby will live.

For a year, my little prince was surrounded by machines... and medicines...

I tried telling Mild about him but anything I say about him would trigger him and he will either faint or just lose control.

Also we couldn't keep the baby with us till he becomes healthy and strong to face the outer world

After a year... he confessed that he wanted to try again for a baby and said that he is ready now. I was a bit taken aback because I knew that he won't be able to conceive anymore as he is too weak for that. His uterus was destroyed. And when he came to know that, we were back on square one

Then I had no choice but to tell him about our baby.

Although I was still not sure if our baby could survive for another few years.

I took him to the place where i kept Type under doctors care 24/7.

We couldn't even hold him in our arms even though he was a year old. We could just see him through glass walls lying on an incubator.

After That Mild started going to that place every day.  he would spend hours there just watching Type

Sometimes I even had to sedate him to make him rest or he would have ruined his own health.

I never told about Type's existence to anyone till now because I was surrounded by enemies. And I never wanted Type to be a path for them to get to me. He was already fighting for his life every day and I didn't want to involve him in another war.

Mild also didn't tell anyone about Type.

Even Mew and Gulf didn't know about this till today. It's not like I didn't trust them but it's just that I wanted to avoid the leaking of this news. The less people know about it, the less were the chances."

There was a complete silence.

Nobody spoke anything after Thorn stopped

"Of you knew about Type, how did he went to the Kanauts?

"He didn't. It was me who gave Type to them."

"_"

"Yes. At that time my right hand, Leon Kanaut was one of the most trusted man of mine.