Chapter 48.

Hello guys and girls!

Long time.

Anyways i thought of starting a new season soon but i don't want to end this book yet so i will write dew more chapters with the kids and then maybe start another season soon.

I am updating this chapter without revising so there will be many typos i guess. Please do point them out.

Also i am quite busy with stuff nowadays like exams and finding a good college so please bear with me and the delayed, untimely updates.

Thank you for supporting me if you were still here patiently waiting for the next update.

**********************************

In tharn Type's room.

"Why did you do  that luca Suppasit?" Type asked sternly glaring his first child.

Luca just stood innocently in front of his mother, not even daring to look up.

While tharn sat on the bed with leo on his lap looking at the show in front of him with with all his interest. Liam sat silently beside his father afraid if their mother is going to scold him next.

"I asked you something, luca Suppasit."

"Mom... please don't call me that. Call me lulu." Luca said innocently  pouting.

"Don't try to act smart and change the topic. I am your mother." Type said and pulled Luca's ear.

"Ahhh mo.m.mmmm... it's hurts."

Leo and liam looked at his mother in fear and kept quiet. They love their brother but thy cannot risk defending him in front of their angry mother.

"Answer me" type asked again.

"She spoke ill about leo and li. I couldn't take it. I promise i didn't do anything till she start insulting my siblings. " luca said..

Type looked helpless and left Luca's ears.

"Luca.... i know you love your siblings but there is always a peaceful way to deal with things." Type said carresing Luca's red ear. He is now feeling guilty.

"I did deal with her peacefully. I only asked grandpa thorn to remove her father from the mayor's position. She is too boastful about being mayor's daughter. Even in school she will bully everyone and she once tried to push Spencer too. He would have been seriously injured if i didn't see it coming. I let her go once with just a warning. But she again did something. " luca explained.

"Yes mumma.. lulu is right." Liam said supporting his brother.

Before type could say anything thorn came in saying, "Type.... leave it baby. They are still kids. And luca is just protecting his brothers. He is a responsible brother and will be an excellent heir to the business in future." Thorn said hugging his son.

Type called luca near him and luca ran and hugged his mother.

"I am sorry. You were just protecting your siblings but next time be more thoughtful of the place, okay?" Type said and luca nodded.

Type smiled carresing his son's head.

On the other hand tharn groaned.

"And here i thought that my wife could actually scold his favorite son." Tharn said pouting.

"Are you jealous dad?" Luca teased his father.

"It would be a lie if i say no. After all it's me who is kicked out to the outhouse for every single mistake." Tharn said frowning making everyone laugh.