Chapter 6.

The week passed with Type trying to settle in the new environment with his devil of a husband.

Type was depressed and lonely. He had too many emotions bottled up inside him but he couldn't share them with anyone.

Also his new family was too good to him. Gulf and mew were very thoughtful. Win was also a great company. But in between all of them type always felt like an outsider. He felt like he didn't belong here. The family was perfect just like he imagined to have one in his dreams but his husband was no less than a monster for him. Always treating him like a slave and dominating him. Always making him feel how unwanted and oblivious he is.

Type quietly endured all the humiliation and insults. He was used to them for a very long time.

In front of everyone they both pretended to be a great couple but when they were alone Tharn never left a chance to make type miserable.

It was morning and Type woke up. He was sleeping on the couch of the balcony with a thin blanket and no pillows. Although his body pained because of sleeping there but he dared not to complain.

He stood up and went inside the room to see tharn still sleeping on the bed naked just with the blanket covering his lower body. He was embarrassed and looked away. He went to the bathroom to get ready for the day and then went downstairs to the kitchen where he helped Gulf to prepare the meal.

After sometimes everyone cane downstairs.

*********

It was afternoon and gulf asked type to take lunch for tharn to his office. Type hesitated but couldn't say no to gulf.

The driver took him and type left for Tharn's office.

At the main gate the guards stopped him and asked,"Who are you?"

"I am Tharn's husband."

The guards looked at each other for sometimes and then burst laughing.

"And I am the owner of this building." One of them mocked.

"Go somewhere else young man. This is not a place for you. We are not going to be fooled." Said the other guard.

"But I am saying the truth."

Now the guards got angry and again asked type to get lost but type tried to make them understand.

"You can call your boss and ask him."

"Then why don't you call your husband young man?"

Then type realized that Tharn didn't have Tharn's phone number.

He thought to go back but the driver that brought him here already left.

"I... do..don't have his number."

"Wow a husband who don't have his life partner's phone number." They said and laughed.

Type who was way too embarrassed now turned and went away.

Type thought to call gulf. But nobody picked the call. He now just wanted to take a cab and leave but neither did he remember the address of his new residence nor did he have any money with him right now.

In a hurry he left his wallet at the Suppasit mansion only. He looked around the busy street and saw a park nearby. He went there and sat on the bench.

********

Inside Mew's cabin.

Mew was reading the document of the meeting which was going to happen after 15 minutes. Just then his secretary knocked and came inside.