Chapter 43. Lucifer is back!

"Mama....wuwu... mama..."

"Lili... don't cry.... grandpa will come to save us..."

"But mama...wuwu..."

"He is alright. Just sleeping.... didn't you hear those bad uncles say that mom will wake up in 2 hours...." lucas said.

"Wuwuu...." liam kept crying 😢.

"Wait...." luca said and crawled closer to his brother as his legs and hands are tied.

"Turn around.... i will try to open your hands... then you can open mine...." luca called and liam nodded.

Lucas used his small teeth to pull the rope trying to free his brother's hands.

But failed. He is just a little kid after all.

"Ahhh...." they both heard their mother's voice and looked around to see Type waking up in the corner of the room where he was lying in the cold ground.

Type woke up groaning in pain. He felt his head and neck really heavy. But he somehow opened his eyes and looked around, unable to move as he was tied.

"Lulu... lili.." his eyes when he saw his children in the same room tied.

And fear started crawling within him.

He is alone alone in danger this time.

His kids are here too.

And he have no idea why he is here? And who brought him and the kids here.

"Mama....!" They both called for type.

Type gathered all his strength and sat up.

"Ahh...!!" His head felt heavy and his world revolved in front of his eyes. He shook his head and started crawling towards his children.

The kids jumped on his lap relaxing.

"Mam..wuuwu..a..." liam cried.

"Lili... it's alright. Mom won't let anyone harm you, ok? Strop crying baby. See lulu is also not crying right." Type said.

After sometimes they heard the door of the dark room opening and type became alert.

He sat in front of his kids shielding them.

The two men dressed in black came inside and saw everyone was up.

"So we have a little family reunion here... but sorry you disturb you guys. Boss wants to see you Mr. Suppasit." One of them said and they laughed.

"Stay away!!" Type screamed pushing the kids back.

"This cat got claws!" The other person said and pulled type up by his hairs.

"Ahhhh!!" Type screamed in pain.

"Mama" the twins yelled in fear

"You bring this Lilliputs. I will take this one." That man grabbing type said and dragged type out of the room.

"No.... my kids.... leave me...ahh"

******
Type was pushed inside the car but he kept struggling.

"Silent him." The person sitting on the driver's seat said.

"No. The boss said we need him in his senses."

"The just push some cloth inside his mouth and see put the seat belt so the he doesn't move."

"Alright."

********

In a deserted farm house.

A man wearing red tailored suit sat on an armchair in the middle of the big airy hall taking sips of the wine from the glass he is holding looking at the walls intently.