Chapter 20.

.
Bright went near him and was about to hug him but he noticed how uncomfortable Type is so he just patted his head and said,"How are you Nong Type?"

******

"I.. am ...f..ine." type stuttered.

Suddenly the host grabbed everybody's attention and Type felt relieved. He quickly went back to Gulf's side and stood silently.

The host entertained everyone and then a spot light came on  Tharn.

As he is the star of the event today because of his extraordinary achievements in the business world.... the host asked him especially for a romantic dance with his date tonight.

I it would have been before then Type would have just refused but he he have Type and unknowingly he has already fallen hard for his wife.

He went to Type who was standing beside his mother and extended his hand for him.

Type hesitated and said,"I cannot dance." Type whispered.

"It's okay. You just need to follow my lead. We will be fine." Tharn said.

Type nodded hesitantly and took Tharn's hands.

Tharn smiled and took him to the centre of then hall. The music started and they moved with the rhythm.

Type didn't have to do much. As tharn said type did what he said.

Most of the time he felt like he was in air. He is so light that Tharn could easily lift him. Type giggled and circled his arms around Tharn's neck when Type picked him up and spinned.

At the end they ended with a beautiful drop and an hypnotising eye contact.

The crowd didn't bother them as they seemed to be in their own happy world.

They cane back to earth when host teased them. Type hid his face in Tharn's chest cause of the embarrassment.

Tharn then took him away from the crowd as the other couples started joining.

He took him to the VVIP area and made him sit on the couch. The area was empty as the ball was at its full swing.

Tharn then bent on his knee infront of Type and started taking off his sandals.

"What are you doin?"

"Taking off your shoes of course."

"But why??!?!?!? I like them... they are so shiny and beautiful just like Cinderella's....."

"Don't you remember what happened last time when you wore heels all day?"

"_"

"I asked something Type?"

"I had blisters..."

"Yeah all over your feet. And I don't want that incident to happen again."

"But I like this shoes... so much."