Chapter 10.

Tharn's side.

Tharn is someone who never had time for love. He has always been touched by the love his uncles and parents had.

But since childhood he was so burdened with responsibilities that he never had time to find love for himself.

And then one day his mother suddenly arranged him with his friend's daughter, Anna Itthipat.

For the sake of his mother he agreed to the marriage. And got engaged

He and Anna started dating. When Tharn started knowing her he found that Anna was not as bad and as spoiled as he thought. She was actually a sweet person to the people she know.

Slowly he started getting attracted to her personality.

And then started liking her and maybe even started loving her.

They dated for three months. In this spam of time he took her to several dates, candle light dinners, shopping, gave her surprises and bought her many gifts too.

But two days before their marriage he finds that the women he is going to marry disappeared leaving just a note behind saying that she doesn't like Tharn and already have a lover. She is going to fulfill her dreams to be a model.

Tharn was shattered. The first person that he ever liked dumped her two days before their wedding.

He did not even get a chance to tell her that he loves her.

He felt so many complicated emotions going in his heart and mind.

But he had a reputation keep. The news was already spread that the Itthipat and the Suppasit families are going to be one big family now as their kids are getting married.

They only knew that the elder alpha son of the Suppasits is getting married to an Itthipat. The name of the bride was not yet exposed but everybody assumed it to be Anna Itthipat, the daughter of the Itthipats as nobody knew about Type. Also Bright is an Alpha so he can't be the one.

Tharn threatened the Itthipats that the wedding must happen and they will have to find a way. Or else he will destroy their business. Itthipats knew tharn will do what he say. And even if Wayo and Gulf are best friends this time even Gulf will not be able to stop Tharn as he is way too hurt and angry this time.

So wayo called Gulf and asked him to marry Tharn for the sake of the family.

When Tharn came to know that his mother's friend had another omega son from his first marriage and late husband he was surprised. He thought they were going to find Anna and bring her back. But she hid herself too well. It was as if she vanished from this world leaving no trace behind.

He agreed because indirectly Type was also a part of the Itthipat family now.

Just for the sake of his families reputation he married type.

When he first saw Type he was mesmerized by Type's looks. Everything about him was just too perfect. He felt something that even once when he never felt while he was with Anna for three months.

But he also something strange in his eyes which he thought he will never saw in the eyes of a child that belonged to such a rich family. There was a strange emptiness and pain in Type's eyes. He felt disturbed when he saw that. But decided to ignore it thinking it must be his misconception.

"He must be a spoiled child. Don't get affected by his innocent looks." Tharn thought.

Also then he remembered what the Itthipats did to him. So he was determined to make Type's life hell to get revenge.