Chapter. 34

And this made him lose his balance and the water went inside his mouth and nose and ears.  He couldn't help himself from falling in water and started struggling to come up. He knew swimming but the fear and the heaviness in his head were stopping him from coming up. His vision started getting blur and darkness started to take over him.

He was about to lose himself completely un darkness when he felt something or somebody pulling him up.

He opened his eyes a little and saw a silhouett. He tried to see who the person is.

"Phi ....."  and type lost his consciousness completely.

*********

Type woke up and found himself in a different surrounding surrounding by machines and an IV attached to his hand.

His mind felt fuzzy and unclear.

Thorn who was sitting on the stool beside Type's bed saw type waking up and he felt like he got his life back.

"Type....baby... thank god you woke up. Do you have any idea how much you scared me?" Thorn said holding Type's hand and kissed his knuckles with affection. The infamously famous mafia is in tears. Again he was on the verge of losing his son.

"Dad...a..." type said when he saw thorn.

"Yes.... it's dada baby." Thorn said smiling in tears.

"Dont... cry." Type said and smiled.

"I... am not crying.... it's just water." Thorn said wiping his tears in  happiness because type is alright and safe now.

"Water...."

"Yeah...." thorn said and poured a glass of water for type. He made type sit comfortably on the bed with the support of the backrest and made him drink water.

Type hugged Thorn and hid his face in his father's embrace,"I am sorry... dada.... i scared you again." Type said.

"Yes you did. You scared me to death today." Thorn said and hugged type too,"I wish i could shout at you or punish you for being so careless but i cannot even do that. After all you are the exact copy of your mother. You want to save everyone even at the cost of putting yourself in danger."

"You can scold me.... and  even punish me. I won't say anything."

Thorn caressed Type's hairs and said,"first you act so cute and then you tell me to punish you. How can i even do that?" And thorn laughed a little.

"Then please don't be mad."

"I am not."

"Yes you are. I can see that written on your face."

"I am not upset with what you did. I am just scared.... i just got my child back. I cannot bear to lose you again." Thorn said,"Anyways what matters is you are fine." Thorn said and hugged type closer as if he is scared that his kid will again disappear if he leave him.

Few minutes later.

Thorn sat on the side of the bed and Type is sitting beside his father leaning his head on Thorn's shoulder and holding Thorn's hand playing with the wedding band on his fingure.

Thorn never took off his wedding ring even after Mild passed away. In fact he worn Mild's wedding ring around his neck with a chain too.

"Dada...?"

"Hm..."

"After mom passed weren't you lonely? I... I... mean you never.... ahh...

"Remarried?".

"Ahh... yeah!"

"You mom is the only person who resides in my heart. The memories we created are enough for me to live the remaining days of my life." Thorn said and smiled thinking about mild.