Chapter 45. A New Start

A new day, a new start!

But wait...

Why is the atmosphere so tensed in the house?

Because there is a certain person who is beaten black and blue with slippers.

"Ahh...gentle.. please." Tharn said hissing in pain as Type applied healing cream on his bruises on cheek.

"Sorry!" Type said and blew on the area.

*

*

*

*

"Baby, calm down! You already beat him enough!" Mew said holding Gulf's waist as they sat on the couple seat in the living room. He is afraid that if he loose his grip then gulf might just again get up and go to beat the hell out of their elder son as he is shivering in anger.

"Enough!! I should kill this Bastard with my own hands this time. Faking death? Seriously! That too for five fucking years.."

"Babe... kids are here too." Mew reminded his wife who seemed to forget it and kept cursing.

"What do you want me to do then? Welcome this imbecile. I am so done with him now. First he got involved in underworld even though i never wanted him to and this matter was hidden for me for years. And now he faked his death. No matter what the situation was. How can he leave his pregnant wife alone with his kids?!?! We were so broken.  And he expects to be accepted again after doing all this." Gulf yelled.

Tharn is hell scared.

He never saw his mother like this.

He thought that when he come back, his mother would hug him and cry saying that he missed him.

But here he is beaten again and now scolded and cursed.

What a badluck!

Tharn unconsciously held Type's dress tightly in his grip seeing that his mother is continuously glaring him

At some distance, outside the living area on the dinning table.

The kids sat on the table infront of their grandpa thorn.

Liam held his white husky stuffy whereas Luca played games on his grandpa's phone.

And Thorn fed both of them while they were busy or it is very difficult to feed them.

"Grandpa... why is grandma gup shouting at dada?" Liam asked.

Luca also looked up and said,"Yes... i even saw him beat dad. What did dad do?"

Thorn thought for a moment and said,"What does your mama do when you guys are naughty?"

"He spank me!" Luca said shivering as he remembered the last time he was spanked.

"And also make us stand against the wall for thirty minutes. No talking, no looking around. Only wall!" Liam said.

"And you know grandma gulf is your father's mama?"

Both of them nodded.

"Just like your mama punish you.... so does your grandma punish your dad when he is naughty."

"Do you punish mama too?" Luca asked.

"Of course.... did i not grounded him few days ago because he was being a bad boy?" Thorn said feeding both of them in between.

"But dada looks so scared." Liam said as he is worried about his father

"Oh yeah!! He does." Thorn said smirking."you guys don't worry about him. He will survive, I am sure.... or maybe. Here." Thorn said and and fed liam another spoonful.