Chapter 19.

Another month passed.

Tharn and Type grew closer this past month. Tharn would do everything for Type. Type would have anything he wanted even before he asks for it.

Type for the first time felt so free and happy. He went to Tharn's office with him and everyone there are also used to him.

Some people admire him and some are jealous of his status as Tharn's wife.

Nobody was allowed to leak any information about type out of the office and if somebody tried to Tharn would deal with them himself.
Tharn allowed Type to roam around but only when guards are with him. He didn't want the history to repeat. Last time some omega tried to burn him and that made type enough traumatized. Tharn didn't want anything like that to happen again. Even though type said that he would be alright but Tharn didn't listen. Tharn became so protective and possessive for Type with the passage of time.

At present they both are in Tharn's cabin and Type is sitting on Tharn's lap. His suddenly started feeling dizzy. And the stomachache was killing him. He even throw up two times

The doctor came and checked him. He gave some medication and said that he ate something that doesn't suit his stomach and after taking the medicine and resting for a while he should be fine soon.

Tharn nodded and the doctor left.

Type was lying on his husband as his husband rubbed his stomach which was making him feel warm and comfortable.

They heard a knock. It was Tharn's assistant.

"Come in." Tharn said.

"Sir the meeting will be starting soon. And the american clients are already waiting for you in the conference room." He said.

Tharn looked at Type who was hugging him tightly and there was a big frown on his face.

"We cannot reschedule it can we?"

"I am sorry sir. But they will be leaving tonight for the states."

"Fine. I am coming. Just gimme five minutes. "

"Okay sir. I will keep them entertained."

The assistant left and Tharn looked at Type on his lap. He took him inside the room and slowly laid him on the bad.

Type whined but Tharn shussed him down.

"Umm....ah....h...ngh...."

"Shh... it's okay. I am here. Go back to sleep." He said and started patting Type's head lulling him to go back to sleep.

Type slept cause of the medicines effect. Tharn kissed him forehead and said,"I will be back soon, cub."

And Tharn left the room silently.

********

One hour later.

The meeting was still going on. Although Tharn was sitting there but his mind was still stuck on Type. He is worried for him.

He just wanted to go back and see if he is okay. But he restrained himself.
He was worried that type would panic if he wakes up all alone.

The meeting was interrupted by a sudden knock.

Everyone looked at the direction and one of the bodyguards was standing there.

"What happened?" Tharn asked worried if something happened to Type.

"Boss... your master...he ....

"Type? What happened to him?"

"He woke up and ran out of the room calling for you. It looks like he is having a panic attack and he is not letting anyone near him."