Chapter 9.

Tharn's side.

Tharn Alex Suppasit, a 26 year old billionaire and C.E.O of the Suppasit Industries is a freaking workaholic. The only son of Mew Suppasit and Gulf Suppasit. A rare dominant alpha and a great leader. He is the leader of the most deadly and dangerous Mafia Gang in Thailand. His mother and brother are unaware of his underworld connections. But his father do.

He don't give a fuck about anyone unless it is his mother, Gulf Suppasit or his brother Win Suppasit. His father is his best friend and partner in crime. His uncle, his papa Thorn is his ideal, his inspiration, his role model. He only have one friend called Bright Itthipat.

He also have one more person in his heart who is no longer in this world but will always reside in his heart.

His sweetest uncle, his mumma bear, Mild Thakoonauttaya. Late wife of his Papa Thorn and his mumma bear.

The mafia was actually his Papa Thorn Thakoonauttaya's. That man did not have any family or any successor. A lonely man whose lost his lover because of skin cancer. Thorn and Mild were childhood sweethearts. They were both orphans. Brought up in a common orphanage. Mild was five years younger to Thorn. Thorn's parents died in a road accident when he was just two. He was sent to an orphanage as his relatives refused to take him in. He was a loner there. He didn't get along with the children there. But everything changed when two years later a small baby boy was found at the entrance of the orphanage. Thorn found him first and took him to the head of the orphanage. He fell in love with the baby as soon as he took the baby in his arms and the baby smiled at him.

Even after looking for few days when the child's parents were not found the authorities decided to let the baby stay at the orphanage. The baby looked like he was just a month old or so. Thorn took care of Mild. He swored to protect his little baby with his life. He studied hard and got a scholarship in a prestigious school where he met mew. There after him and mew became best of friends. Mew would often take Thorn his home. Mew's parents also loved Thorn and would often visit him and mild at the orphanage.

Talking about Mild he had a carefree childhood. He was not too good in studies like Thorn but also not too bad. His world revolved around his Phi Thorn. He just needed him like one needs oxygen. Thorn was his everything as he knew him since he was in diapers. Mild loved how he had all of thorn's attention and care. It never made him feel if he was an orphan.

Thorn was a very sweet and caring person only for Mild. But a very cold personality for the world. After he completed high school he started a small business of his own. In school thorn was a tough personality and everybody feared him. He had few loyal followers whom he once saved from school bullies. They were not rich and belonged to poor families. But were smart. Thorn needed people to work for him and they trusted Thorn's brain. Soon the business flourished and they became a brand. Thorn started getting involved in the underworld slowly and carefully. He knew what he was getting himself into but he still went there because he wanted to be the greatest so that he could protect his love from every threat. And for that he was needed to be the greatest and the most powerful. He had already left the orphanage when he turned eighteen but he could not take mild with him. He had to be under somebody's care for next five years. And he did not want to leave him in the orphanage. He asked Mew for help for the first time after they became friends. And how could Mew reject. He always wanted to do something for his friend but Thorn never allowed him. And now that he got the chance he was not going to leave it. He asked his parents to adopt Mild. The Suppasits were very fond of Mild so they gladly took him in.

Thorn was now relieved ashe knew that Mild was in safe hands. He knew Mew will take care of his little baby just like his own brother. He then left for his journey to become someone who cannot be defeated or challenged promising mild that he will come back to him soon. Mild cried and begged thorn to take him too but Thorn knew that Mild needs to study and stay away from thorn till thorn becomes capable to protect him from every danger around himself.