Chapter 36.

Thorn, Type and everyone went to live in Thorn's private island for the time being. All the medical facilities were available there and a team of doctors were also on the island.

Type still had two weeks before his due date.

The first day without tharn was rally hard for type. He was upset and didn't talk to anyone much.

The second day was nevertheless same.

But today Thorn is determined to have a serious talk with his son who had locked himself in his room.

Thorn went to Type's room and opened the curtains of the room to let light enter. He saw a lump on the bed covered in sheets and sighed.

"Type.... wake up. It's morning." Thorn said but when type didn't react he took off the blanket and saw Type lying on the bed ina fetal position hugging a black coat.

His cheeks were damp with tears.

"Type i know you are not sleeping. Open your eyes, sunshine." Thorn said  running his fingers through Type's hairs.

And type opened his eyes slowly but didn't say anyone.

"Good morning, baby. Freshen up and eat something first okay." Thorn said.

"Did phi tharn call?"

"Type you know he cannot call you right now."

"I miss him dada.... i miss him so much."  Type said hugging Thorn's waist.

"I know kiddo. I know." Thirn said,"But i need you to come out of this room and take care of yourself. You know Tharn is not someone who can be easily bullied. He will come back soon."

"But what if....."

"No ifs and no buts.  I will send two omegas and they will help you to get ready. After that come out and have breakfast with everyone, alright?"

"Hm..."

"Now that's like my strong baby." Thorn said and left after kissing Type's forehead.

*******Day 4*******

Everyone tried to engage type in something so that he stop thinking too much.

Everyone knew that Tharn is planning to marry Type again with all the rituals, properly this time. So win came to Type's room with his tablet.

"Phi type... phi type.!!"

"What happened win?" Type looked up from his novel when he heard win's voice.

Win ran and laid on the bed beside type, keeping his head on Type's lap and said,"Phi type.... how do you want your wedding to be after the baby is delivered?"

"Ah... i don't know. I did not think about it yet."

"What!! But why? Phi Tharn told me that everything will be arranged according to your choice and taste. Tell me na...please."