Chapter 7.

Later that night Tharn woke up to some begging and sobbing noises.

He got up from the couch and looked at the bed only to see type trashing and whimpering in bed.

Tharn went near him and touched his forehead. It was hot.

Tharn tried to wake him up but type just whimpered and cried in sleep.

"Dad....da..daddy....don't...leave me...dad..a..do..don't...."

Tharn didn't know what to do. He was never in a situation like this before.

At last Tharn hugged type close to his chest and started carresing his hairs and his back, murmuring sweet nothings in his years. This was a thing he often did when his little brother got hurt while playing when they were kids and would cry his heart out. Doing this calmed him down.

"Shhh... nobody's leaving.....I am here.... calm down."

After thirty minutes Type calmed down and went back to sleep holding Tharn's shirt tightly in his fists.

Tharn tried to put him back on bed but Type would just cry so Tharn let him be and after sometimes he slept too.

***********

The next day.

Type woke up and found himself sleeping on something hard and warm. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them with his fists. He found himself facing somebody's chest.

He screamed and pushed himself back.

"Ahhhhhhhh...."

He was about to fall on the bed and in fear he closed his eyes waiting for the hit. But it never happened. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Tharn who was holding his waist securely.

He himself was holding Tharn's shirt tightly.

They both were looking straight into each other's eyes. After sometimes they heard a knock and Tharn left him after steadying him on the bed.

He went to the door to open it and saw his secretary who came there with clothes for both tharn and type. Tharn took it from her and came back. He saw type sitting on the bed. Type was only wearing a shirt which was Tharn's and some shorts which were hidden completely beneath the shirt. His legs were completely exposed and his chest was a little bit exposed too. Tharn looked at type's spotless white ,long legs and couldn't take his eyes off him. Type's bed hairs and sun-kissed face. Tharn just wanted to undress type and do everything unholy with him. Tharn when realized what he was thinking he shook his head and went inside the washroom.

Type was also flushed when he saw tharn looking at him.

Type noticed that he was not wearing pants. He immediately took a blanket and covered himself with it. He felt so embarrassed.

Type then remembered the last day's events. He was sitting at the bench at the park and suddenly it started raining. He ran to take shelter under the shade but till the time he reached there he was already drenched. He just stood there waiting for the rain to stop. After few hours he saw tharn running towards him and he started scolded him. Then type felt dizzy and he lost his senses. He don't remember what happened after that but when he woke up he could remember tharn feeding him and then he again slept. Last night also tharn helped him with his nightmare and took care of him.

Thinking all this type felt good. Nobody took care of him like this after his dead left him.

He slowly got up from the bed, wrapping the blanket around his body and roamed around the room, looking around. The walls were dark and even the other furnitures. The paintings and the other show pieces looked scary to him. But it was less scarier than the room at the mansion.