Introduction

Lying here fast asleep I suddenly see and feel this presence over me. It's the shape of a naked man with familiar bone structure, loc hair, abbz for days and ten inches of pure hard meat. He reaches for the cover and pulled the sheet off of me, revealing my naked body "Sleeping Naked is the Shit" and spreads my legs open. Being that room was dark I still can't make out this familiar form that is taking control over me. I suddenly feel a big wet sensation of a tongue licking my toes and moving its way up my leg. As he reaches my face and began to kiss me it's revealed that it's my big brothers best friend Chris. Kissing me passionately and me not doing a thing about it, I moan out in ecstasy as he kisses me and stick one finger into my tight and warm virgin hole. Chris sticks his finger in and out losing up my ass hole for what is it to come while am moaning and shouting out at the pain. I wanted him to fulfilled my body because I've had a crush on him for years.

I suddenly hear Kelly Rowland singing Go! Go! Go! Go! Oh lover don't you dare slowdown, Go longer, you could last more rounds, Push harder, Your almost there now and another voice added to the singing "Boy get your ass up and turned that dam phone off". Huh!!! I woke up to the nagging sound of my mother and the sweet voice of Kelly Rowland with my bed soaked which indicated I had a wet dream. I thought to myself why do I keep dreaming of my big brother best friend "Chris". Do I like him? Am I gayer than I thought? Or is it just a crush? That dream certainly was getting hot do.
Oh by the way my name is Mark but most call me "Mjay" am a junior. I am about to turn 17 and going into my last year at High school. I am Masculine, 5, 11 with dark Carmel skin, clean cut with a small goatee with a thick ass and fit body. I am Bi and on the down low. No one knows about me, I never acted on my feelings towards niggas but I had a feeling it was going to change soon. I was getting major horny these late days and had Chris on my mind a lot lately. Chris was my big bro right hand man and its bin like that from they was small so my mum say. Chris was 6ft with caramel light complexion, goatee and hair that was locked and always kept fresh. He had a fine ass nigga body on point and a face that resembled Derrick Rose of the Bulls. He was a str8 up G and a womanizer so I know nigga didn't play at all but I just grew fond of him lately. I just have this strange feeling that something big is going to happen but I'm ready for it.