Chapter 8: A New Face

Mom: Mjay you alright in there?

Me: I was shock as Chris gets up ready to jump through my window) I Quickly reply's: I ok mum just another one of those Michael Myers dreams again

Mom: Boy you sure! I think we need to take you to the doctor ,maybe I should come inside? Open this door!

Me: I ok Mom you don't have to, I just going to try get some sleep I said while Chris stood there silent waiting on her reply

Mom: Ok, go back to sleep then, and try to keep the noise to a minimum before your daddy wakes up

Me: Ok mom

As I heard her foot steeps walk away and her room door closes. I went to the door crack it and peeked to see if she really did go. Coast was clear!

Me: Bey that shit was close; yo I think you better dip out

Chris: No! I still hungry nigga as Chris smiled

Me: Bey! I said looking at him with anger

Chris: Lil man I just joking alright I going to dip out right now after I get a good bye kiss. He grabbed me and holds me tight as we lock lips. Ok now I going to dip before we get in trouble he said he smiled.

We creped out of my room to the back door and out he went. I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders but no lie I like that fact that he was fearless. It turned me on that he lives on the edge and does what he want to do even though he getting lil greedy now always wanting to eat but I was really into him. Since Chris came into my life I haven't really thought about a chick all I doing was thinking about him. Slowly but surely this dude was becoming my life and it scared me that I felt this way about a nigga. I Layed in my bed just thinking and finally I fell asleep. When morning came a woke up to the sweet sound of Kelly Rowland "Motivation". I got up, bath, brush my teeth and got ready for school. I wasn't feeling it at all. Only because it was my last year it brought a lil excitement to my mind and to see friends. My mother looked at me funny like she didn't believe I was dreaming last night but she kept her cool and my daddy never know what's going on anyway. He works too hard to care. He normally at work all-day and when he's home he normally knocked out half the time.

I told everyone I was gone and left .I walked because I didn't live far from my high school so I could have ran home for lunch if I wanted to. As I was walking to school I notice this fine ass nigga walking my way wearing the same uniform. He is probably is new because I knew every nigga and girl in my school. I never saw his fine ass before. Wait he turns round looks at me and stops walking. As I was walking past him he said.

Dude: What's good nigga?

Me: Everything cool ya know .YOU?

Dude: Everything bless man. I'm Dion by way I just moved here with my aunt

Me: I here that, My name is Mark but everyone calls me Mjay

Dion: cool so I guess me and you are kind of neighbours as well I live right here where your house bro?

Me: I live right over the by the green and white house

Dion: Oh cool you close

Me: lets go, it's almost 9am and they lock you out of the school gate if you're not in it by then.

Dion: Cool let make this stroll then

As we walked to school I secretly look at Dion. He was a fine ass nigga, He was 18 and my height 5, 11 , had a basketball player's body so I could tell he played, was a brown complexion and was clean cut. He had a small stash and favoured that sexy ass Trey Songz in a way. We talked and got to know each other all the way to school, He seemed like a cool nigga. That day at School went smoothly, time flyed by and it was then last period which was physical education where we had to change. As I walked in the bathroom I saw Dion in the distance changing. He was unbuttoning his shirt then he revealed a black singlet which showed his rock hard arms and chest he must work out. Dark Niggas are so sexy! So I thought to myself. He then un buckle his pants to reveal his black and white boxers the hugged his fat ass. His printed in front was believed to be what looks to be a big ass dick. DAM! I had to sit down for I moment and try to take my eyes off him so this big hard on I got could disappear. I close my eyes and all I can see in my imagination is Dion striping, being played over and over again in my head. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and it was my right hand man, my best friend Rashawn. We haven't been that close anymore since he started growing hair on his dick and getting pussy. He had a new girlfriend so he spent most of the summer with her. I guess I was on the back burner until they broke up. I really didn't care because I had a lot going on with my life and feelings anyway, so fuck him.

Rashawn: Look at my nigga, what's good man was looking for you all day

Me: Everything cool nigga what's good. And you sure you were looking for me

Rashawn: Yea I was yo. Where you been hiding at bruh

Me: I know where I been bro and I know you bin in hibernation, pussy got you whipped!

Rashawn: Naw bruh I got them whipped!

Me: I here that dawg , do you and I'm going to do me simple!, we kool and everything but you switch on me man, I would have never deserted you like that but it all good , life goes on.

Rashawn: Bruh you know you my boy it aint never like that. We been friends from diaper days

Me: Yea that's true but things change and people change too. Show me better if you want us to remain cool,its all am saying, it would be wrong for me to cut you off without giving you a chance.

Rashawn: Alright bro. We had been friends to long to let it die over pussy bro, Bros before Hoes!!! any day.

Me: Tru that.

Me and Rashawn finished talked for a bit as I changed my clothes to get ready to run the field, suicides, and basketball drills cause that's the sport we start off with at the beginning of a new school term. The tropical climate is beautiful but this sun can be a pain in the ass. We done all our basketball drills and now we were about to play a 5 on 5 Basketball game. I was picked to team up with Rashawn and 3 other dudes and we had to play against Dion and his team. Luckily I was the one guarding him.

Game started and I had the ball being a fast ass nigga I push my ass out on Dion to get a feel of that dick on my ass. It was my way of getting what I wanted without it looking gay. He was the perfect candidate for it as he dick landed right between my ass every time that I post into him. Dam that felt good and for a young dude it felt like he was packing. It was almost the end of the game points was tied and I was passed the ball to try get the game winning shot. I post up on Dion and what I posted for I got. My ass was poked on something that felt like a hard steel pipe. This nigga can't be hard? I thought in my head and went for the layup. Score! We won...Through all the excitement I didn't see Dion anywhere and the bell rang the same time, school was over. So I gathered my stuff and went on my way home. Funny thing throughout all the excitement my mind was still on Chris I aint see him all day, I missed him.

When suddenly I heard a voice that said Wait up nigga!