Chapter 60: Miami Day One

Terry: You in here looking at this nigga when my shit bigger than his lol

Shawn: Lmao terry relax bey,

Me: Lol bro relax I was looking and I had to drag him to the door cause I wanted him to look cause he caught me you wasn't going to hit nigga for petty shit like that a, I don't condone violence bro

Terry: Nigga I only clowning you know I only clowning never going to hit my baby, Shawn lets go finish get ready do and Dion nice ass bruh

Dion: Lmao nigga you crazy bruh lol

Me: Yea bro you aint lie lol Nice ass and dick basketball working in your favour nigga, your ass pump.

We all got dressed I had on my black hoody with dark blue jeans and my black Jordon's. I was in my mirror brushing my hair and throwing on my chain then I turn around to look at Dion. Dion was looking sexy, he had on a yellow shirt that had grips at the shoulder and the shirt suited his skin. He had on a short blue jeans and light brown boat man shoes. Boat man shoes are kind of the trend in the Bahamas lol with the right clothes they can bring your outfit out, the gentlemen look I does say. We went in the kitchen where everyone got some breakfast, some hot grits with egg, smoked sausage or bacon. My mom also did a bowl with tuna salad to go along with the grits if nobody wanted egg or sausage. After we ate it was after 4 and we was headed to the airport, well you know my parents ride alone and all us ride with Terry we wanted to hear music and shit man my mom and dad to boring lol. We reach to the airport checked in and went through that long as security process and then we were in the back waiting on our flight on Bahamasair Boeing 737 to call. Our flight was 6: 30 and it was now 6 so we didn't had long to wait I was excited but this means someone got to sit with mom and dad.

Me: Fellas! Fellas! we have problem lol its six of us and that means we got a row of seat lol I aint sitting with mommy and daddy so who volunteering (it was a good thing my parents wasn't near to hear us cause mum would be very mad lol )

Terry: well bro I love mom and dad too but nigga I aint sitting with them and me and Shawn sitting together and it only leave one seat on our side so you and Dion work that out lmao.

Me: You just have Shawn to spoilt lmao

Shawn: Forget you nigga lol, you jealous a lol

Me: Far from it, lol bey Dion I going to sit with them they my parents alright I aint going to make you do it.

Dion: It cool with me you know, I could sit with them If you want that small stuff

Me: Naw I ok sit with Shawn them I good man, but thanks do I just going to sit to the window.

About 10 minutes later our flight was called and we board the jet and sat as plan. I sat with at the window with my parents and Dion, Terry and Shawn sat on the other side of us. I looked over and I can see Shawn and terry talking and Dion was looking at me lol just smiling like saying sorry you know I could sit with there for you. I mouthed it was cool man don't worry about it besides I going to play baby right now and cuddle up under my mommy and go sleep while the plane is taking off. The flying time was 45min and I was knocked out the entire time, dam being in my mom's arms really paid off then she woke me up because we were landing. 10min later we was parked and was leaving the jet everyone had they lil carryon bag so we was just going st8 to dollar rent a car terry was getting a car and mom and dad was getting their own car. We sat down and were waiting as mom an terry stand on line to get their cars str8 and about 5min later they were str8. She knows we were going with terry lol by the smile she gave us.

Mom: Terry I know they going with you so please be careful on the road and what yawl going to do, me and your father going to go check in to the hotel and relax