Chapter 9: A Natural

A voice shouted: a wait up bey. I turned around an looked it was Dion.

Me: Bey where you run off to after the game

Dion: Bruh I had to use the bathroom man...Nigga why you aint wait on me

Me: Bruh I didn't know where you was, you disappear man

Dion: Tru that

As we walked home. he dapped me and he went inside his house saying catch you later bruh. And I walked down the street to my house. I thought about what had just happen with the basketball game it was crazy. Real talk I think Dion went to go jerk off and he talking shit about he needed to use the bathroom. I went home and saw that my parents wasn't home probably working late again like always. I went inside to meet Terry smoking he life away on the sofa in the front room.

Terry: Sup Bruh ha them gals at school looking now

Me: Bro they bad gals as usual, I told Rashawn today how he gone get pussy whipped

Terry: Yea shit I aint see homie in a min, that must be some good pussy cause yall was tight

Me: Yea bruh he gal have him on lockdown..(I looked and saw a black fitted hat on the sofa) Who hat bruh?

Terry: Lil bro I so high I don't even know ( Terry burst out laughing)

Me: Yea bruh I going get out these clothes be back in a sec ( I walked away hoping that he would have said Chris but Chris's nitro wasn't outside so I know he wasn't around, I'll text him later I miss him.

I walked down the hall to my room I open the door walked in and closed it with my feet with my body facing my bed and I started striping and was thinking about going to take a shower. I picked up my clothes and cranked up some tones on my lap top which was on the bed "Juicy by B.I.G" played loud and I went in the tub. Turning on the water I adjusted the temperature so it wouldn't be too hot. DAM! This water feeling great got all my nipples hard. I started feeling up myself and started thinking about Chris. Dam how I wanted this nigga but was scared that big ass dick he got would hurt me too much, but either way am a virgin it going to hurt anyway. I close my eyes and started playing with my dick which was semi hard. Eyes still close all of a sudden I feel the person step in the shower behind me fully naked and grabbed me close to him putting his soft dick right between my bubble butt ass. I open my eyes and looked up it was Chris.

Me: (Looking at him with a big smile on my face)

Chris: What's good baby! I miss your lil cute ass you know

Me: Not even thinking I turned around and planted a big kiss on Chris's sweet pink lips.

Chris: WOW.. I could see someone was missing me as well a

Me: Nigga I couldn't stop thinking about you all day of course I miss you...Hold up nigga!! Terry still in the front room do.. And how you get in here?

Chris: Lil man you worry too much man you know I got you (Chris smiles at me with his cute ass). When I walked in just now nigga was out like a light. That weed got him fucked up. I locked the front door and walked right pass him to come see my boo. I open your door I see clothes on the bed and heard water running so I came inside locked your door and strip. You know I had to come inside and be with you, you know I like it when you wet..

Me: Lol nigga you is something else ya know. I love that about you do. You slick and sly but charming as a mudda with it.

Chris: Love? aww you love me nigga?

Me: To be real with you Chris I think I am in love with you, I mean I was watching you for a minute and I dreamed that you will be mind one day. Now look where you are in my shower licking on my neck. So yes I LOVE YOU

Chris: Good, because I in love with you too shawty, you got me to a place where no woman has ever taken me before. I feel like you were made for me . I aint going to lie I aint the mushy type of nigga but when comes to you it same to so easy and real. You got my heart and that's real talk king

Me: (I looked deep into his eyes and I could see he meant it and begin to tear up, being with him right now feel so right)

As Chris saw the tears run down my face he hugs me even tighter and says it ok Baby I got you . I grabbed his dick and started to stroke it even though it wasn't hard. I know I wasn't ready to take all of that but I was going to please my niggas one way or the other. As he kisses my neck sucking as hard as he could letting the warm water run all over us I continue stroking that dick. Chris than pick me up and warp my legs around him and put me against the wall. The way the water beat his body and hard ripped chest was insanely sexy and I just moan out. We began to kiss passionately and I took his tongue out of his mouth and was trying to suck it out of his head. Man!! This nigga did taste so good. I ran my hands all over his chest and squeezing his nipples as I suck on his tongue. Chris then puts me down and reveals a 10.5 thick ass dick fully hard and ready that had big ass veins popping out with a nice head. I licked from his stomach down to the shaft of his dick .I know I was a virgin and didn't know what I was doing but I didn't care, I wanted to make this nigga feel good like he been doing me. I then took my lips and tongue and started to massage the head of Chris dick. I finally had my hold mouth over it and was trying to take it down as deep as it can go. Amazingly shocked it went pretty far and I start to go up and down very slow making sure my mouth was tight around his dick .I was a Natural so thought Lol. He looks down at me with his eyes rolling back into his head saying baby you sure you never done this before. I didn't say a word, I was on a mission as I begin to pick up the pace and jerking the shaft as I sucked the life out of him. After doing this for about 3 minutes I felt his dick starting to swell up.

Chris says: Shit nigga am about to bust yo!! oh SHIT!! aHHHH..I didn't say a word I went faster as he shoot the load at the back of my throat and I swallowed every drop of it.