Chapter 70: Five Months After Christmas

Months flew by and I haven't seen or heard from Chris in five and half months only Terry, he didn't come around nor did he even let anyone see him. He was still with Monica and my brother and Shawn were still going strong. Dion and I are still friends and we didn't had sex after Christmas we just thought we would be cool but he still feels the same way about me and I still like him. He said he is giving me time to make my decisions to go to his school so he says but he has a girlfriend now. I wasn't angry or nothing I mean we were friends but we had a weird relationship but I wanted to be single and I got it. I am here sitting on my bed right now having a moment, while I think I come to realize now I can say right now I have found who I am and making statement so to speak but this past six months I have grown up but I must say I do miss Chris and I do think about him. I sat on my bed just thinking and then suddenly a knock on my door. When the person came in they were dress to a T in a tan suit with a tangerine shirt with tie to match it. It was my brother dressed to kill and looking fine.

Terry: Lil bro you and throw on your robe yet you aint want be late for your own graduation

Me: Nigga I only got to through it on man but I got to say you look fly nigga

Terry: Man you know I got to swag it out for your graduation you come a long way nigga and I'm proud of you, your boy says he's coming too you know

Me: Who is that bro?

Terry: Chris nigga, he said he can't miss it bey but mom say hurry up she want take some pictures before we leave

Me: Yea man cool ( but I still sat on my bed said Chris is coming, I felt a little excited lmao I don't know why it's just how I felt but am glad he is coming to support me and Shawn. Dion is also graduating and receiving our schools most outstanding athlete award and he got his scholarship and is leaving in a couple of days to go get everything sorted out at his school. He told me he would go and start training a little early so when he leave he won't be coming back until school break but I have to make up my mind for when he is leaving. I threw on my robe and went in the front room where we all just took pictures and smiled with each other. I was really happy that I finally finish and I was even happier that I was receiving saledictorian award but you see here in the Bahamas it's done different. Valedictorian is the person that got the highest grade academic GPA and saledictorian is the person that got the second highest GPA. That's not all I was getting many subject awards and I will receive the most outstanding prefect award. For many that don't know here a prefect is like a super student. A student that has duties to carry out to enforce the schools laws and make sure they are followed but most importantly a prefect is a student with a lot of power. My parents are really proud of me and they wanted to get me a gift but I told them to don't I don't want anything. After the pictures we headed out to my school which in if you remember is right down the road.

When we arrived I was greeted by Shawn and Dion and my parents and Terry went inside to be seated. We all had to line up to walk inside while they called are name to be seated while music was playing. We finally went inside and were seated but the entire ceremony was so so boring. I was so bored and hungry and I wanted to go sleep but I kept looking around at Terry and an empty seat he was saving for Chris. Chris didn't reach yet and I thought to myself it's just like him, he would come in here with a white suit on and have all these chicks and Dl niggas in my school lusting at him. I sat there and I and Shawn were just talking while the ceremony was going on and he wanted to tell me some news.

Shawn: he whispered in my ears that terry looked so sexy and he was going to fuck that tonight

Me: Shawn you is one nasty bitch lmao, yall two just so lol I don't know what to say about yawl (he reach and showed me a text Terry sent him) It read im proud of you baby and I love you. Then it said I thinking about moving out and if you want go college and stay with me I got you baby.

Shawn: Yea nigga I as shock as you looking at me right now lol

Me: I'm proud of him bey it's about time he move out and I don't think I will stay home by myself without him lmao ill move with him or you know what I should go see what my sister saying in Freeport and stay with her for a while to get a change of scenery.

We chat and chat just laughing and then we had to go up to sing a song we sing Kelly Clarkson Fly away which was one of my favourite songs it made me feel the good old Disney channel days which are now lost. We was on stage and as I look in the audience I still don't see Chris I guess he changed his mind on coming to my graduation it cool though no hard feelings. After we were done it was time for them to give out diplomas then awards. Every time they call me name my mother that's my baby and Terry: That's my brother are the loudest voices in here. It was so embarrassing to me and I know Terry mean to cause a scene lmao. I got my awards and Shawn did very well to I might add he got a handful of awards I guess that dick terry was putting on him made him smarter lmao. I kept looking back at terry and when I did look back he pulled out his phone because he got a call then he walked out on the phone. Not too long after that he looked upset and then he talk to my mom and dad then he rushed out of there. I didn't know what was going on Chris probably called him to come deal with something important. I looked at Shawn and he saw it too and he immediately went to text Terry asking him what went wrong but Terry didn't answer I even sent him a text. I was getting very worried and I scared and it was a good thing that graduation was at its end. When they finally let us throw up our hats we did it then I rushed to my mom to find out what wrong.

Me: Mom what gone wrong mommy why did terry rushed out

Mom: He didn't say he just say he have to go and going to call us

Me: Why he left just like that he got me scared

Mom: Calm down baby it's probably nothing and I'm proud of you let's get these trophies home.

We left and went home and I went to change my clothes then I just layed in my bed. I was finished with high school and It felt great to be done then my phone ring and it was terry

Terry: Lil bro you alright, come down to the hospital bro and tell mom them come as well (he sounded like he had been crying)

Me: bey why you want me come down there and are you ok and why it sound like you crying terry. You scaring me

Terry: Lil bro I aint want upset you or nothing but Chris been in a accident on his way to the Graduation and it was bad be someone ran into him and then he ran into a pole, they in the emergency room now trying to get him to breath because he aint responding to the doctor he out. The doctors was saying he might not make it bey

Me: With my mouth drop open and tears begin to fall from my eyes, I felt like I was losing my heart and I rushed to tell mum so we can go to the hospital. Chris you can,t die and leave me alone I thought to myself as tears flow down my face. I just looked out of the window all the way to the hospital thinking the worst.