Chapter 37: Here We Go

Bey no bruh take that out bey we aint fucking tonight Chris I aint going to give you your way after you did wrong ok. Chris has his dick deep in me, he isn't moving but its inside me and he is on pause thinking if he should take it out. No lie this dick felt good deep inside me but I aint going to be a dumb love sick nigga, just because the dick good I go running back and giving up ass easy no I aint the type party.

Chris: Mjay baby my dick deep inside you I know you feeling this shit right now man let's do this shit baby, I said am sorry

Me: Chris, yea you said you sorry and I forgive you nigga but still bey I aint going to give you what you want nigga you did wrong, my face still hurting you know and the slap cause me slice my lip on my teeth let's just take it slower man and talk alright. No lie this dick feel great but bey sex aint going to be the determining factor of how our relationship should be or be that thing that makes the problem go away. I fucking love you bey and I believe in second chances cause if I fucked up I would want you give me one but hitting me dawg I aint down for that shit. You hit me now and we have sex and then in the morning you forget about it then next time come around you might hit me again and think sex and crying going to save you, but next time it won't bey.

Chris: (he pulls out of me and I know by saying all of that I knocked a little bit of sense into him but I don't know how long it will last) Ok mjay I understand you and I will try and do better baby ok I know promises are promises but I promise I will never hurt you ever again ok, I love you nigga real talk.

Me: I here you Chris and I love you too (kissed him on his lips softly and got up out the bed to but on one boxers and one black tee.

Chris: Dam mjay you sexy bey and knowing that I can't have you tonight his making me even more horny but I respect your wishes ok and I will wait until you ready again. (He then put on his boxers with his dick high in the air and lays back down on the bed just looking at me biting his lips) Baby you iron for school yet?

Me: Bey I even forget all about that since all this been going on, I going to iron right now. I wish we could have worn our own clothes bey.

Chris: Bey another thing where that chain I bought you and why you don't wear it bey

Me: bey I have it still in the box in my draw I just don't wear it cause I aint want no problems with no one jacking me if I out. Because you know how niggas go around here bey they don't want see no nigga with nothing good they would kill to get that.

Chris: Bey no nigga will dare fucking touch you bruh I know every nigga around here and I will kill someone bey, so don't be afraid mjay you know I got you and always will.

Me: You think you the king round here a nigga lol

Chris: No I don't think that, but niggas round here know who not to fuck with bey

Me: I here that, what you think people saying about me and you now

Chris: Nigga no one knows what's going on but that why I fear Trey a little bit I aint going to lie he would out me and you, that nigga foul and don't care at all bey. I don't care what he do but I just don't want no one know about us yet. Like I said I got to protect you and me bey. Niggas foul as fuck bey on the road call life.

Me: Yea I here you, but why nigga on you like that bey, I sure he could get other dick bey

Chris: Mjay aint going to lie right things was lil hard for him over there in the states with school and shit so I use to help him out man as a friend of course, I use to pay he school fee cause I think is scholarship was up or some shit and he folks don't have it. But he fucked that up when he treating to out me but I always know nigga was only in it for money even though we use to just fuck it was like I paying for sex.