Chapter 42: Nigga You Crazy

I was punching the fuck out this bitch ass nigga and this strong person snatched me up and when I looked up it was a face I didn't know, he was 6ft got a football player built and was dark skin and was bigger than me but I wasn't scared he going to get It too. And he was just holding me so that Trey can get punches off me shouting to him get up be lets fuck this nigga up, then it hit me his bitch ass nigga didn't come alone its probably one of his friends or lover and they trying to gang me now . I was wiggling out his grip while I saw Dion running over to jump in it this fight but then Chris popped up and knocked the dude who was griped me out Cole!! With one punch!! (Cory, Jason and Brian was looking on with a oh fuck he just got knocked the fuck out look in his eyes and they were saying fuck!! Wow as the nigga dropped to the ground behind me) and Trey ass was still on the floor but I beat his ass so bad he was stumbling and couldn't get up.

Chris: Mjay get your shit and lets fucking go, Dion you coming?

Dion: Yea nigga I coming let's go

Trey: This shit aint over nigga I'm going to get you, you mother fucker!! (As he spit blood out of his mouth)

Chris was pulling me away from fighting and I was still fucking angry and I thought to myself this mother fucker just threaten me, No fuck this shit he dead. I broke out of Chris hands and ran in the direction of Trey I was fucking angry. Me: Nigga you fucking threaten me you start this shit I'm going to kill your ass. I jump kicked him in his mouth and was going to punch him but Chris grabbed this time he lifted my ass he was mad and he throw me in the car and Dion claimed in the back seat. The ride was quite as a mudda I was still angry I wanted to kill Trey. I felt crazy like my mind was telling me do things my mind was telling me to break his neck, I felt like a psycho and I don't like how am feeling. We was going in the direction for Dion's aunt house and in less than 5min we was there I dapped him and told him I am going to do this wibe or my mom nigga text me. As we pulled off from Dion's crib Chris didn't say a word to me looked like he was mad and it pissed me the fuck off.
Me: One thing nigga you aint got not a fuck to be mad for so fix your fucking face nigga, I told you to handle that bitch ass cunt and you didn't bey. You Saw what just happen, that nigga fucking cost me almost break my ribs on the rim post nigga and tell me what the fuck I was going to tell my mother and father. You fucking sitting in this car all mad bey I be going through all type shit because I love you nigga and I starting to think it aint worth it nigga real talk.

Chris: Mjay I don't even know you right now. You do now that's how beef does start right bey ,now you know nigga going to retaliate because you almost str8 up kill the dude mjay. You show me today that you're crazy nigga for real; you remain me of Terry bey!!

Me: Bey am crazy huh I'm crazy you know what bey yea am crazy I take that as a compliment because now I bet he know who to fuck with, I been tired of his bitch ass from that time and he got warnings from the get go nigga. But Chris if I that crazy just leave me alone bey and go on with your life nigga. Go be with bloody mouth Trey bruh (I started to drip tears from my eyes because I was hurt at the fact that I was defending myself from Chris's baggage that he suppose to take care of not me but he here calling me crazy, I aint no bitch to cry but this shit he saying hurt bey) Bey Chris you know what nigga just drop me home bey I think we need to take a break bey.

Chris: Bey you aint taking a break from me. So get It out of your head nigga, mjay for one nigga I aint leaving you I love you nigga but I just didn't wanted you to do nothing because that how niggas get kill it's a never ending battle as soon as you begin to fight back they retaliate and someone end up dead bey. He deserve that cut ass nigga but you almost killed the dude bey do you think he going to let that go. I am not dropping you home yet nigga I carrying you by me to look at you be your mouth is bleeding baby

Me: Bey just take me fucking home, bey I getting tired Chris no lie its always me getting hurt, first you almost try rape me, then I almost got raped by one of your friend bey, then you hit me and bust my lip open then you bust my ass open and make me bleed. Now I had to fight to defend myself from your ex or fuck buddy. Bey you see what I'm trying to say bey I love you nigga with all my heart but how much you think a young dude like me could take Chris, is this how my life suppose to be bey? Getting hurt all the time? Is this what you want for me Chris? I'm to young for this shit

Chris: Mjay I don't want this for you and am sorry bey but everything in life aint easy. I never intended for you to get hurt never mjay I love you nigga, you the reason I living right now. If I lose you mjay I going to kill myself bey real talk because I won't have anything else to live for. Baby aint no one going to hurt you ok I got you mjay. But I have to be honest I saw the hold thing and I wanted you to fuck him up it was kind of a fucked up thing what Trey do to you bey. I was coming down to fuck him up myself but I saw you charged him and begin to beat the fuck out of him so I stopped and watch but when I saw that nigga coming to touch you I was mad and going to kill that nigga for touching the love of my life. I say look at my baby carrying on bad lol looking sexy and cutting some ass lmfao
Me: Bey you watched all of that and you know why I hate you Chris because your ass know just how to turn my feelings around lol bey you so evil. It's like you can see right through me bey because I was serious with everything I just said but you right here and you turned me around now I aint even raging no more.

Chris: Mjay we was meant to be baby, I know you and I know how easy I can calm you down and you can do the same to me that's why you can't leave me bey, you complete me he said as he pulled into his yard.

As he said that I aint going to lie Chris completes me to but no matter how much I love him I don't know how much of this I can't take it like shit popping up from different direction and Chris leaned in to kiss me and I wanted to kiss him back but when I reach to hold his face my side begin to hurt as I reach. But Chris did kiss me on my cheek and said lets go inside I will carry you home around 8 but as he came from my face I looked up at his front porch and outside was his lil brother Troy. So i thought oh fuck did this nigga just see Chris kiss me on my jaw , Oh fuck I thought as I showed Chris brother looking at us in the car from the front porch.

Next chapter like i promised and new chapter tomorrow , please show your boy some love at least 100 likes lol and 20 comments