Chapter 68: Merry Christmas

We were home and I was un packing my stuff and I went into Terry's room to get the envelope of money from him and I told him I want borrow his car I going to carry this by Chris. He laughed at me and says you going make up an I said no or well I don't intend to I just going to give him his money back and let him know everything is cool. So I took off my clothes and just throw on a black wife beater and black jersey pants lmao well I like to tease man, let him see what he was missing lmao a lil torture he deserved it don't you think. I got in the car and turned it on 100jams radio station they were playing Shawty by plies I loved that song. I rapped it all the way to Chris house and when I pulled up his car was home and there wasn't any light on so I thought he probably went to bed. I got out the car and knocked on the door and I heard him shouted out who it is from his room and he heard him rumbling then heard his footsteps to the door. I shouted that it was mjay and he quickly opened the door and when I saw him I looked from feet up. He only had on boxers which had a lil open slit I could see his dick poking out and I looked up to his abbz looking rock hard and wet then I looked at his face.

Chris: Wow I never thought in a million years you would be at my door step bruh

Me: Bruh you know I would come to bring back this money

Chris: mjay that money is for you I aint going to take it back

Me: you still stubborn

Chris: You still cute, so I guess things aint change nigga lol

Me: Lol I guess not (Then a girl voice shouted Chris baby come back to bed and who is that out there) I see you don't waste no time bruh

Chris: I aint like that you know it just

Me: Lol bruh you got to explain nothing to me we cool man, friends right?

Chris: I guess yo but mjay I got tell you something (I cut him off and the chick walk out the room)

Me: Nigga we cool man no need to explain yourself (chick came to my door)

Chick: Hi

Me: Sup with you man sexy

Chick: I'm good you know you

Me: I cool

Chris: Monica this Mjay, Mjay this Monica

Me: Nice to meet you beautiful (I aint going to lie she was I got a thing for pretty chocolate girls and she had a Kim Kardashian body dam, I got to hand it to him he got taste.

Monica: Nice you meet you too (Chris looking at me hard)

Me: Well I guess I going to keep the wybe bruh I guess and thanks you, I'm going to be out (I dapped him while he looking at me hard like he wanted to say something) see you later beautiful and later bruh (I turned around and got back into Terry's car and was putting on my seat belt and Chris was still at the door watching me drive off. I finally left and I felt good that I faced him and actually talked to him am growing up and I loved it he did look good though. I reach back home and went straight in my room and I stayed up tell 12am Monday morning its Christmas Eve then I finally went to sleep. When I woke up my parents wasn't home I guess they went to work but my mom usually come and wake me up to let me know they gone. I woke up and wet inside Terry's room.

Me: Terry mom them gone bey

Terry: they get called to work bruh lol Christmas Eve is still a regular day you know.

Me: I here that bruh, lol a I can't borrow your car again am I going to be right back man I going to the store to get something, and you want book two hotel room for tomorrow downtown so we can be right out there for Junkanoo and then after Junkanoo we still could have it to chill for that day. I am going to give you some money to book it at the Hilton nigga.