Chapter 7: So I Creep

We layed there, talked and suddenly my phone started to ring

Me: Hello

Terry: Nigga where you is? Let's bounce man it getting late. You've been gone for a few hours good.

Me: Yea alright I coming now bruh

Terry: You aint see Chris a? That punk aint even show up. He flake on me!

Me: Naw I aint see that nigga he probably was dealing with one chick man you know how yawl niggas is. I smiled because I was I right here laying on this nigga chest.

Terry: He started to laugh then he said you right, hurry do I waiting on you.

Me: Ok cool I said hanging up phone and looking down at Chris.

Me: Bey I got to go and big bro say you a punk for not showing up.

Chris: Chris begins laugh then he said tell that nigga relax his ass, cause I bet he was out here talking up with one of his hoes.

Me: Bey I swear yall niggas need to stop bro. Yawl is be round each other so much it's like yawl could sense everything what the other one does do.

Chris Chris burst out laughing then said Yea you think he saw what we just did since me and him so in tone with each other? Think he saw me eating you out?

Me: I smiled then said this shit is the farrest thing from his mind bruh. I know he would never think that is Lil brother and Best friend got something going.

Chris: True that

Me: Well he ready to go so I about to go back that way. I try to stand up and Chris pulls me right back down towards him and hugs me.

Chris: Nigga I say you could Go?

Me: Bruh you look my daddy a,(as I burst out laughing) you better let me go before Terry come looking for me and turns that Bin and see me and you all snatch up on the Bay, and to add to that I naked.

Chris: He looked in my eye like he still didn't want let me go then suddenly plants a kiss on my lips and say I miss you already nigga. You going hit me up Later?

Me: Yea I will

Chris let me go and he had a sadden look on his face like he didn't want me to leave. As I put on my clothes and started to walk away, I thought to myself this nigga must like me more than I thought or maybe it's just that thug side coming out that wanted to be dominate and make me stay. Walking for a minute I finally reach back to Terry and Ashley still talking. As I got closer they got up and started walking in the direction of the Car. As we got seated Chris nitro pulled up alongside us.

Terry: Look at this punk ass nigga Terry said burst out laughing. where you been hiding bro?

Chris: I been chilling man

Terry: Been busting a nut on one hoe a bruh, I know that's where you been as Terry smiles.

Chris: Naw nigga I been eating. When he said that he smiled and looks straight at me. The only thing I could do is blush cause I still could feel his tongue inside me.

Terry: Yea bruh your mom could cook for true and I know you was stuffing your face

Chris: he glances back at me with a smile on his face. Yea nigga that food was good as hell I eat that right up but I going to catch yall niggas later

Terry: Yea Nigga be easy

As Chris pulls off my phones rings from a text which read: You the best food I ever had baby (Smile face) ..I couldn't hold composure and started laughing out loud. Terry turned around and asks nigga what wrong with you as he laughed.

Me: Bruh everything cool. We reach home and I bath and iron my uniform since school was starting tomorrow which was a bummer .After that I layed down and watch some TV and kind of drop sleep. I'm so, I'm so, I'm so Proud of you. Ba Ba Ba Ba Bad I am, all of them bitches am badder started to ring of I got a text from Chris which read I to the back door let me in. Now I was kind of in shock but my room is the only room that is kind of close to the back door and I could have sneak people in if I wanted but never did until tonight. Creeping to the back door everyone was sleep so it was clear , I let him in, locked the door back and we went in my room and locked that door.

Me: bey you fucking crazy what you doing your going get me in trouble.

Chris: NIgga calm your lil ass down bruh as he looked at me serious. I just had to see you lil nigga. Plus I hungry baby I want some more of that good food he said as comes up to me and hugs me tight.

Me: Chris no bey, to risky I think you should go before mom come banging on this door catching you in here.

Chris: He still was holding me and looking in my eyes with this puppy dogging his face. Please baby, you aint going to feed your nigga before I go?

Me: I looked at him agreeing and thinks to myself this nigga gets me every time dread. Ok Chris, but you only could stay for 2 minutes then you got to bounce.

He picked me up showing how powerful he is. I just loved the strength of this nigga. He then places me in the bed and starts to remove my jersey pants lucky for him I was already naked just did put on a pants to go to the door. He places me in the 69 position only thing his clothes where still on. He was beneath me and was licking my hole and dipping his tongue in and out. There is always something about the way this nigga eat me that make my body feel weak. Chris can eat some ass! As he was making me feel weak I tried to cover my mouth from the loud moans I was making. I grabbed a pillow to plant my face in because I couldn't hold my composure at all. He was sucking the life out of me, Mudda fuck! What you doing to me!Shit!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Then suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Mom: Mjay you alright in there?

Me: Mouth Drops!!