Chapter 57: A Month & Half Later

A month and a half had passed and it was now the middle of December we were on Christmas break from school and it felt so free. I just love December because it's when the Bahamas gets cold and my mum, dad, Terry and I take our family trip. Terry and Shawn were still going strong and I was just so happy for them and my brother bought terry sort of a promise ring that was a lion head. Thugs kind of got a thing for lion head rings lol but it looked great he also was staying over by me a lot so that made me feel better and made Terry very happy. Besides he is staying with my me for the holidays because his mother went on the island to help out with her parents and he didn't want to go. So for the whole month of December I got a roommate and Terry got his lover in his face for a while these niggas can't stay off each other. Him staying with us means he is going on our annual Christmas trip that our family takes every December. We go to Miami to shop, relax and relax but I have a feeling that this trip is going to be so fun. Oh am single and I haven't gotten completely over Chris but you can say am at a better place in my life and it felt great. I am doing me bey and it felt great I deleted Chris out of my life , him and terry still are great friend but Chris don't come around no more so I haven't seen that nigga since he fucked my life up on the beach but terry hangs out with him mostly every day. Loll fucked my life is kind of harsh I should say changed my life but I kind of found myself a bit my school work is on point, I have been made head boy of my school and I also work at the gas station after school so I'm getting my paper I'm saving up to buy a car.

Terry also tells me that Chris and oh girl are getting very serious so he say but I didn't care , Chris played me like a piece of ass but its good man I feel like that real nigga and Youngman I wanted to be. I aint really on dudes run any more I kind of thought I had my taste of niggas and it aint for me. But I am still open to talking to someone but a relationship aint what I looking for anymore with a chick or nigga I just chilled for right now. Dion and me became great friends from we were going to have sex when I was drunk it kind of turned me off that I was weak but he still was trying to fuck me but he apologized and we became good friends. I been going by him, he slept here with me and Shawn a few times we were just good friends right now but he is still looking good he also asked to join us on our trip that we are going on in a few days and my mom said yes. Me, him and Shawn are going to get so drunk and have fun in Miami I aint been there in a minute.

Shawn: Bey you love to talk to yourself you know, you right here laying in this bed with your hands behind your head talking to yourself. You forgot you got work at 5 o clock a nigga and its 4 now

Me: Nigga shut your ass, lmao I know what time it is loll I then bath I just got to put on my uniform nigga lol. Bey I ready for this trip do am so feeling me right now. I got to text Dion in a minute and ask him if he got his ticket ready yet.

Shawn: Yea nigga, this going to be good for real bey, but it going to be cold as a mother do cause it then cold outside that's what I love about December bruh, you know Bahamians does can't wait to wear they hoddy jacket and snow boots and shit because we in a tropical climate most of the year.

Me: yea nigga you aint lie I just buy one new black hood to go with my jeans and Jordon I going to where that on the plane nigga lol. I glad to be getting away again bey it going to be what I needed I know you just glad to be going to have a next vacation with my bro. Yall niggas just so cute with this shit like he use to tell me lol

Shawn: Yea nigga, I glad I staying her this hold month and maybe for January to but you know we got to go to Junkanoo this year bruh

Me: For sure nigga we going (I got up to get dress to but on my Texaco gas station uniform which was a red and black shirt and black pants but I got to look fresh with shoes so I rock some black clarks I went to brush my teeth again)

Shawn: Nigga you know what I notice about you, it's only been a month and a half I know you probably still on edge about him but I could see the old happy mjay again. The one before Chris and I happy for you bro you doing your thing bey

Me: Yea bruh I feeling lil better probably because I don't see him no more you know it helped me to get over him but I know I going to see him sooner or later but I hope I can keep my composure and just do me.
Me and Shawn was talking and just laughing at the jokes we were cracking it was only me and him home. Then I heard the front door slammed. I looked out the window and Terry's car was parked outside so I guess it was him. Then my door open and the voice said what yawl niggas saying and it was Terry. Terry walked in the room and he was different I looked up at his face and his corn rows was gone he cut his hair and it look really cool I aint see him with clean cut since his last year in school and I was a real youngster then so it's a surprise.

Me: Bro you cut your hair, I can't believe this shit nigga you looking good

Terry: Yea nigga I thought I would try something new bruh besides it's almost a new year so am thinking I starting it with a new ass look. Shawn you like it baby? (He grabbed Shawn and hugged him tight)

Shawn: Yea nigga I love it, it's a surprise, I know your mom is going to be like now that's my baby I use to know looking so handsome. Nigga you look more like that football nigga now since you cute your hair

Terry: Who you mean? Reggie bush?

Shawn: Yea

Terry: Baby fuck that nigga bey, I look way better (He kisses Shawn on the cheek)

Shawn: Yea nigga you do, (Shawn kisses terry on his lips)

Me: Ok ok nigga yall need to quit with that shit now not in my room lmao I just clean my room yesterday and change my sheet, yall take that to yall room lmao. But I am going to catch yall niggas later alright I going to make my way to work.

Lol I left the two love birds in my room kissing so you know what they went to do lol, but I smiled because it made me flash back to how me and Chris use to be but that's in the past now. On my way to work I text Dion. Me: Sip nigga, what mom did tell you. Dion: She told me to book the flight but she been by earlier and took the money and book it herself so I on the flight with yall niggas it going to be good. Me: Yea nigga I heard that shit but I excited , you coming over to sleep tomorrow because we on 6am flight so it would only make sense bruh. Dion: Yea for sure it would make more sense, what time you knocking off from work? Me: I going to work now for 5 I walking naw so 1am in the morning bey. Dion: Bruh I don't know how you does work them shifts bruh but I going to talk to you later but a I going to pack right now I'll come over round 12 tomorrow, you and Shawn could go with me to buy one shirt from in the mall. Me: Yea nigga for sure man.

I continued to walk to the gas station I worked at and I was so glad that it was one that I was live almost near to but it was still a good walk there. I loved the fresh air everyday but Terry comes to pick me up at one. My parents don't want me walking the road that late in the morning. I reach to work clocked in and then I begin serving gas. Car 1: give me 30 dollars gas bey. Me: 30 on 1, 30 on 1 I shouted into the voice speaker that cashier can hear in the store to send the gas to the pump. I liked this job because I pumped and pumped gas all night that I don't even feel the how long time goes by. But a job like this I watch the sun when it gets really dark and cold I know it's soon time to go home but now it was after nine. I was chilling at the my pump looking down at the ground cause it has gotten a bit slow then suddenly a car pulled up in front of me. I looked up and it was Chris's nitro I said in my mind fuck this nigga.