Chapter 49: Broken Hearted Boy

I stood at the door with tears dropping from my eyes I was so hurt I thought my heart dropped into my stomach and I had the knife in my hand I was going to commit murder but then I thought both these nigga aint worth it. I stood there and watched these niggas fucked and it was clear that Chris was enjoying it which hurt me even more. I begin to get angry but I didn't fight I walked in the room and they didn't even see me Chris was giving it to him and whining like he does with me.

Me: Kill that shit Chris!!! (When I said that he jumped and I then turned around ad stoped) Nigga don't stop on my account man cause you killing shits man (Trey begin to laugh)

Chris: No , No No BABY! I could explain this shit baby, please don't leave me

Me: Chris save your shit bruh, I know it was too good to be true, I don't know what hurt me more you fucking him or the fact tht this nigga stabbed me and I could have died and you still fucking him. I let you be my first, I almost got rape, I got abused and I got stabbed all for you and what i got nigga, I got cheated on I hope that's some ass good, bey you to deserve each other nigga, Here bey take your chain, your key and the money that's left from west palm beach, do me a fever lose my number cause we done!! Lmao I shouldn't even be laughing right now but I been dying to fuck one nigga and now that you gone I could bruh (As I beginning to walk out to go outside to the car to go home Chris grabbed me)

Chris: Mjay don't leave me please baby I can't live without you nigga I could explain this shit baby just wait. Bey don't leave me bey, fuck that other nigga mjay and let me talk to you (I yucked my hand away and kept on walking) I love you bey

Me: (I turned around in the front room) Bey Love? Love? Bey you don't fucking love me bey, if you did you wouldn't be in the room fucking that bitch bey, Fuck you and that bitch ass nigga I hope you happy you lost something good. (I slammed the door and left and I felt like shit no lie I felt so hurt but in a way I was happy that I came here and found out what was going on before it was to late. I had a next dude ready to love me but I was too busy giving my all to Chris and getting abused bey, I became more angry then sorry about what just happen but I got my head on str8 so I can drive home safely. My phone was ringing on and on and on by the time I reach home I had 20 missed calls. It was after 7 at this time and I rushed in the house and slammed the door and went to my room I passed Shawn and Terry in the front room. I layed in my bed and I couldn't stop the tears from falling I just broke down like a baby I couldn't believe what I just saw but In a way I was happy cause now I can get back to me and find myself get on my grind and finish school and maybe see where Dion head is. I know I said I was going to fuck him but I only did that to tug at Chris and piss him off. I am a young nigga but I got morals then suddenly I heard my phone going off and a text come through to my phone. Which reads baby I coming over there right now bey, you can't leave me bey I'm sorry mjay. Then Terry and Shawn came in my room

Terry: lil bro what happen? Naw nigga you crying? bey you cry? Tell me what happen bey trust I someone going to be dead tonight

Me: Terry bey don't go get in no shit bey

Terry: Mjay fuck all of that tell me what the fuck happen or someone might get hurt for no reason I telling you now tell me what happen lil bro

Me: I thought to myself even if I didn't tell him he knows Chris was the cause of this and he going after him right now but I decided to tell him. Bey I just caught Chris fucking trey. Thats his ex who stabbed me and that's the reason me and Dion was fighting and that's the reason we fight at the court too. Then my phone got a text and it was Chris he said he was outside so I though oh shit it going down. A voice shouted mjay! Bey comes outside!

Terry: Oh shit perfect timing, this nigga going to fucking die! (Terry started to go walk to the front door)

Me: Terry bey no bey, don't get in no shit bey terry let it go I could handle it bey (I jumped out the bed trying to stop him from going outside to Chris but this nigga is to strong , I know my brother is a beast and so is Chris shit this isn't going to be good)
Chris came to knock to the door and Terry answered it and delivered a punch out this world and it hit Chris right in his jaw, Chris stumbled back into the yard and fall down and Terry just charged him and hooked him up and Chris just stud there like he didn't wanted to fight back. Chris: Bro bey let me explain this shit bey. Terry: shut the fuck up he punched Chris in the mouth, I told you fucking ass from the get go don't hurt my brother and it won't be no problems he said as he stringed Chris up. He kept punching Chris and I rushed over to stop terry because he looked like he was going to beat Chris to death. Me: Bey Terry just let it go dawg, leave him alone. Chris didn't fight back at all it was like he was just taking the beating cause he know his life was over that he lost me. I finally got terry off him and with that strain I could feel my stitches were bleeding.
Terry: Get your bitch ass off my lawn we aint boys, we aint brother we aint nothing you cross the line nigga, don't ever come round my house no more or ill fucking kill you

Chris: Terry you don't mean this shit bey, dawg I could explain this shit bey

Terry: Bey you aint got nothing to explain to him bey, mjay lets go get in this fucking house now

Chris: (He begin to cry like a baby) mjay nigga I love you alright, I know how shit seem now but I going to prove shits to you baby, I am a man I stand here and I am going to tell you I was wrong but that nigga was on some bitch ass shit and had to do what I had to do

Me: Chris bey I still caught you fucking him bey, how you thought it was going to turn out bey, you hurt me bey and as much as I love you Chris (I begin to cry) I got to move on bey I need some space , I can't keep getting hurt bey I'm done! I too young for this shit bey, just leave me alone ( I turned and run into the house crying like a bitch I was so hurt. I went in my room and looked out the window and saw him drop on his knees just crying then he build up the courage to get in his ride and I watch him drive off. It hurt me even more I felt torn but because I know he did me wrong and I have to leave this nigga alone because I might end up in some shit dealing with him but then the next side felt so sorry for him and I wanted to just pick him up and hug him and here his side of the story. I love him but this is my first step to becoming a man I can't keep going back to him like a love sick puppy. The tears just flow down my face and then my door open.

Shawn: bro you alright nigga, I know it hurt bro but you will get over it bruh

I didn't answer him then he closed the door and went back in the front room. All I could think about was Chris so I got up to turn on the radio on 100 jamz radio station cause them djays would up left my spirits. Then a Aaliyah song came on "
How Could The One I Gave My Heart To, Break My Heart So Bad?
How Could The One Who Made Me Happy, Make Me Feel So Sad?
Wont Somebody Tell Me? So I Can Understand.
If You Love Me, How Could You Hurt Me Like That?
How Could The One I Gave My World To, Throw My World Away?" I just started to cry even more because those lyrics she sang kind of fit this situation and I just cried even more. I finally build up the courage to text Dion I asked if he could come over. Dion: yea nigga I coming now, you good? Me: not really will tell you when you get here.