Chapter 31: West Palm Beach Day 2

Still naked we grabbed our clothes and ran over to the beach and it was quite n darker. While walking I know people were beating to that shit if any saw and I'm happy I could be of assistance lol. We wasn't home and we didn't care, we didn't know anyone here and they didn't know us. We still was going to keep it low key but you know Chris nigga love to live on the edge and in the moment. We layed in the sand just kissing passionately with only tongue and I went on top of Chris and started kissing and sucking my dick was rock hard 9 inched pure chocolate and I wanted this nigga, he know the time he didn't fight me at all. We then went down to the water edge let the water run on us and it felt great. I then ran my hand all over Chris and I transformed into a real top. I kissed every part of his body like it was the last time I will ever get the chance to do it. I then started sucking his dick which was still hard and I was giving him some attention but I didn't want no more dick. Before I eat Chris out I checked my phone and said nigga you see what time it is 11:45 almost my birthday. I then sucked that big dick and ran my tongue down to his balls then to his hole and stick my tongue into Chris while I hear him moan, Fuck Mjay!! And I tongue fucked him for 6min then I ran two fingers deep into to his nice plump ass and I finger fucked him after a min of that I didn't want to force it and he stop me I wanted make sure I had permission. So after I release my fingers from his ass that was wet and ready I kissed my way back up to his stomach then to his face.

I kissed his face and suck his neck and whispered into his ear baby I love you can I please get inside you. Chris: I love you too mjay just go easy alright. After he said does words I was too happy and I laid my head gently against his hole and I begin to push inside. After a little struggle to penetrate I finally broke in nigga was so tight and warm and he had hand on my waist. Awww fuck mjay dam nigga your dick feel really big bey. Don't go to deep nigga aww fuck bey. I begin to make love to that ass nice and slow I begin to play a beat in my head with each stroke like I was grinding to music this ass was so good I didn't know why this nigga was keeping this pussy from me. Baby this ass so good aww fuck dred I said as I begin to whine and speed up. Chris: Fuck me mjay yess nigga. I Begin to go beast in this pussy and he was trying to hold me from going ham on him but how he does do me he need this dick. Me; Baby relax take this dick baby, take it all in, Chris: awww fuck bey, Yo let me try ride that shit nigga. Thinking in my head dam I really turning this nigga vers now and I laid down at water's edge while Chris sat on my dick while I was jerking his own and he begin to go up and down and slow cause he was still getting use to the just got broke in feeling. And to my surprise just as good as he could whine his dick he could whine that ass and he begin to make me moan like a bitch as he was taking charge like a power bottom whining on my dick. Chris: Nigga this dick feeling right now bey fuck dread. Me: ride that dick nigga fuck dread ride this dick nigga fuck, yesssssssssssssssssss bey!!. After a 5min of Chris riding me about to bust.

Me: nigga I was about to bust bey while still jerking Chris dick.

Chris: me to nigga. I begin to jerk Chris faster and he begin to ride faster and next thing I burst in his ass and he burst all over me and nut on my face and licked that good shit up I loved eating nigga cum. We just lay there at the water's edge I could stop smiling that was the best birthday gift I ever got from Chris.

Chris: nigga don't think I going to let you fuck me now, I still run shits yo
Me: yea that's more than fair nigga, I love you Chris and thanks for letting me taste it alright
Chris: Yea ya see I aint going to lie I love your dick inside me but baby being a top is my thing. Bottoming is ok but I love being a full top not saying I aint going to let you taste it on occasions but we aint vers. One other thing Happy Birthday the love of my life and may we grow old together so you can see many more baby I love you with all my heart.

Me: Thank you baby, I love you more nigga really mean it and I understand you (as I kissed him) it's just the first night and it's already the best day of my life. Come on lets go back to our room before we get arrested lmao for showing too much on a public beach loll.

Chris: lol nigga it's a little too late for that lets go do baby
We went back into our room, the hotel was completely shut down it was kind of deserted. We got into the elevator and Chris begin his kissing and was all over me but he stopped when the door open to our floor. We pass terry and Rashawn room and we knocked on it no answer.

Chris; lol these niggas been missing since we came tonight, they fucking forget I got spare keys to both rooms a (as Chris use the key to open the door)

We walked in the room and they was balled naked hugged up in the bed sleep and didn't even see us standing there watching them. These nigga are too cute dread thats love I see bruh. My brother doesn't cuddle and he dam sure don't be with no one for too long. Rashawn is a bad mother fucker for getting my brother to commit like this. I told Chris let's leave these niggas alone and we went back to our room. We bath together in this big ass tub and use some of the liquid soup they had and we bath, kiss, talk and just loved each other. I love this nigga with all my heart he has been the dream bf I never thought was possible. Nigga my thug in shining armour the word love don't even describe how I feel about this nigga and I was ready to tell Dion fuck off and we only could be friends and I will tell Chris nigga been pushing up on me. We layed there in the bed and laying tight in his arms and played and massage his dick as he was falling sleep.
Me: Chris I got something to tell you baby and please don't be mad at me, it's about Dion (I started to shake in fear of this nigga beating my ass tonight)

Chris: baby as long as you aint fucked that nigga he got his life and its cool

Me: no I didn't fuck him but he been fucking with my head up man and he kissed me in the bathroom at school and does try be all over me. We almost had sex I aint going to lie but it was like a spur of the moment thing don't be mad at me please chris

Chris: baby its ok and I respect the shit out of you for telling me that's why I love you, niggas would have never said shit until I found out for myself and then it would have been bloody. But from you told me he liked you I kind of figured he was putting moves on you, besides nigga see you every day at school and shit I know how it is temptation is a bitch. But as long as it didn't went too far and you told me before it did its cool baby. But if he tries it again tell me so I could deal with him on the real.

Me: I thought you were going to tear my head off bey, that's why I didn't say anything. If I know this how you were going to react I would have told you the day it happened. That one of the things I love about you, you aint predictable

Chris: baby everything cool man just relax man lets go sleep; you want go to the mall tomorrow and shop?

Me: for sure nigga

Chris: ok kool and don't worry as he kissed me it's ok just don't do it again.

We went sleep and morning came and I got up before Chris to get ready to spend this 2000dollars. When I was ready I walked him to get ready and I left the room to go over to terry's room and when I open the door Dwight was passing and he hail and was walking off then he turned around and said I saw you ya know.

Me: Saw me what nigga

Dwight: bey don't front I saw you fucking that dude in the Jacuzzi I was watching through the window, nigga you gay (as he looked at me serious)

Me: I was ready to fight nigga what the fuck it is man, what you want go through nigga! do something!

Dwight: Nigga relax, aint no need for violence, that shit was hot nigga I nutted my stomach out bruh, bey I want get down with yall niggas dread I wanted you from last night, let's make this shit a threesome do, I am bi nigga and vers what you into? (As he liked his lips and begin to come close to me)

Chris: Bey who the fuck you is? ( as he looked up and down at Dwight )

Me: Chris don't trip bey relax this a friend I met last night he was just hailing

Chris: shut the fuck up mjay go inside the room I heard this nigga I going to deal with this punk

I went inside with fear for Dwight and Chris close the door behind me.