Chapter 69: Open It

I was so happy that I got a car I was jumping in joy. My parent bought me a car and I was outside jumping up and down and kissing the car. Dion was in the passenger seat and Shawn was in the back seat with my parents looking on from the front porch and terry standing at the car door. It had a black interior but then Terry came with the cd player to plug it in and when he did I laughed because he played me. The whole trip was to keep me away from my parents and he did a good job because I had no idea.

Me: Thanks mom and dad, you know I love you guys but why did you buy me a car?

Mom: Boy you been doing good, your grades are up, you became head boy of your school and you working to buy your own, me your father and terry saw how much of hard work you were doing and we wanted to reward you. So enjoy your car we already licensed it but it in my name I put you on the insurance because it's really high if you take it out in your name because you young.

Me: (I ran over to terry to give him a hug) Big bro thanks man I really appreciate this bey from the bottom of my heart ,I so happy I aint even drunk no more lmao I am completely sober. I love you big bro

Terry: Look at you getting all mushy nigga lmao yea bruh I love you too though you deserve this shit you been a loyal lil brother yo, and I'm glad to be you big brother, Enjoy this shit bro

Me: Yea man I will, now this is the best Christmas of my life (after terry was finish installing the cd player I went around the block with the four of them for just a test drive and the car was smooth and fit for a king like me. After the test drive mom went in the house to start cooking and Everyone open the gifts I bought them. I bought from cologne sets which were 90 dollars each to watches and other jewellery. Thing is over there I didn't mention it but I got a watch for Chris even. It might be stupid of me but hey he been good to me under all the bullshit and it's just a simple thank you man. He did take me on an expense paid trip to West Palm Beach and am still grateful for it. We were all just chilling then I got sleepy and Dion sleep with me in my bed. The sun came up and woke me and Dion was already gone, he probably went home to go see his aunt to help her cook.
I got up out of bed washed my face and brushed my teeth and the scent of crab n rice, ham, turkey with stuffing and macaroni just filled the house and I was hungry. I actually jumped in the shower to get dress before I go out in the kitchen because Chris and everyone suppose to come over to eat and drink. I got out the shower and I wanted to wear some baby blue today. So I got a baby blue Sean jean tee and jeans with my baby blue and black Jordon's I looked at my phone and it was already 12 noon so I went out in the front room. To my surprise Chris and Monica was already there and Shawn and terry was already drinking. My mom had then finished cooking but she didn't serve any food as yet but we had a little Christmas music playing and everyone was drinking.

Terry: Sup lil bro you wake

Me: Yea nigga I ready for this food now

Terry: Yea bruh, and Dion say he coming back

Me: Cool, sup Chris, hi Monica

Monica: Hey mjay

Chris: Everything cool bey (he looked at me with a down face)

Me: You alright Chris?

Chris: Yea man everything cool bey

Me: I ran in my room to get the present I got for him and gave it to him) bey I got you something Merry Christmas

Chris: Nigga you aint had to get me anything man but thanks (He opened it) Dam bey nice watch and its G shocks, thanks bey

Mom: Ok yall ready to eat

Me: Mom I been ready this food woke me up lol

We all ate and there was a lot of laughter but Chris couldn't not stop looking at me and I was looking at him a lot to and he wasn't even paying Monica no mine it's like he wanted to tell me something and I kind of had a feeling what it was. I do miss and love him though but I loving where am at right now just being free and on my grind. We all eat, drink and danced a bit to the music we had playing then it was getting a little late we had plans to sleep in Hilton hotel because Junkanoo was tonight at 12:30 am. Chris was laughing a bit but I can't still see something was bothering him but he didn't say much to me and then he left. It was after 6:00 and Terry had already checked us in to the hotel so I packed a small bag with some stuff to sleep over night and clothes to go to Junkanoo. I drove my new car to the hotel and I told Terry to pick Dion up but he wasn't coming tell a little later so it was perfect for me to get creative. I had I few candles in jars I took from home and I light them. Then I got completely naked and took out the red ribbon out of my bad and tied it on me.