Chapter 17: Good Dick Don't Make It Better

Laying there with Chris still deep in me and laying on me exhausted like he was about to go sleep, I slap him softly in the back of head and grabbed his locks.

Me: Nigga! I love you and everything bey but still do don't ever fucking disrespect me like that again yo. Don't think because you got good dick it going to make it right every time you do something wrong. I letting you know now bruh I might be smaller than you but I crazy.

Chris: Relax your ass nigga and Mjay no lie seeing you act like that made me horny bruh. And it show you care about me cause if you didn't you wouldn't be mad at me right now. But lil man you got my heart and I did get carried away and am sorry. I know dick don't make it better but it's a start (As he smile)

Me: Bey I aint into games bruh don't think cause the saying goes "young dumb and full a cum" that's how this shit go bruh, I aint no ass, you keep doing shit like that and we done bey. I mean we Dl but still nigga at least show me you at least thinking about me. I wonder what you doing when I aint there. If you want fuck a chick bring her and let's fuck that pussy together. But if I catch you cheating bruh I going cheat to and let one nigga bust this open.

Chris: Yea nigga do that, but before you do tell me what cemetery you want me tell them to lay you and that fucking nigga in (he looks at me dead serious)

Me: So you want me and you to be like this, only you could get wild and if I do am dead. See yawl thug ass niggas got the same mentality and yawl like yall own way with that shit. Fuck all that bruh I don't care who you is I doing me and you go cheat and watch what going to happen.

Chris: Bey you think I does fucking play anno (ass grabs me by my neck and pulls me close to him) Bey you aint fucking hear me a , Fuck on me and see what going to happen. Oh you silent! Your mouth aint hard no more! This why I does have to get like this to get some respect from your lil ass. You lucky you my nigga and I love you cause niggas them would then get a bullet for talking to me like that. Correct yourself nigga and sit fucking small king.

Me: As I looked at him in silence I gave this nigga, I going to fuck you up look if you don't let me go and he finally did. I then came out the bed and put one black T and one sweat pants and left my room walking to the back door I could hear Terry and Shawn still in his room fucking round 2 I guess.

I went outside to our backyard, we had a big ass tree that we built a big ass bench onto, I always went to go sleep on it some nights when I wanted to be away from it all and enjoy the sky , Bahamian breeze and silence, I could think better that way. I began to think about how fucking crazy and psycho this nigga got me thinking right now I feel like stabbing he fucking ass ,had to leave that room before I did. I also thought that maybe this shit to good to be true and is this the dream come through I wanted. I know I love him but is it just lust to him? am I just a piece of ass he claims. Thoughts just runned through my head as I thought of how Dion and Chris know each other, they were acting strange. I know Chris like niggas and Dion like niggas so these to niggas must have been fucking and besides after what Chris do tonight anything is possible yo. I aint going to bother that cause if they did it was before my time so it's none of my business but besides I might be jumping to conclusion anyway. I lay their thinking and the breeze felt so good I fall asleep right there on the bench. The night went by and morning came and the sun shined through the window and woke me. Wait how I get in my room all wrapped up. I turned over to see if Chris was there and he wasn't. He must have brought me in here and covered me up, that was sweet but I still mad at that nigga. Since my mother wasn't here I know I had to be the one to cook cause Terry can't cook for shit. I then had my menu: BBQ chicken, Mac n cheese, Salad and peas n rice so I brushed my teeth and got in the kitchen to get dinner ready. I reach in the front room and Rashawn and terry all hugged up in the chair.