Chapter 23: Sudden Urges

Me: WTF!! West Palm Beach!!! YOU AINT FUCKING SERIOUS!!

Chris: Yea nigga im serious bruh

Me: Put nigga I can't go

Chris: Why not nigga?

Me: Bruh how could I tell my mother im going to West Palm Beach with you bruh

Chris: Nigga you worry too much and I said I got you, Terry then handle this shit lil while now

Me: Oh I guess this was the big surprise he was tellin mom about and didn't want tell me, yall nigga is silent killer's bruh.

Chris: Yea nigga, all four of us going and we staying to the same hotel it just that me and you going do our own thing and they going do them cause I want us to be alone

Me: Why you want give me some birthday sex a?

Chris: I mean bruh of course you gonna get the D (As he burst laugh) but nigga I just want me and you be together and chill. See now over their we aint know no one so we can chill and be a little free

Me: Bruh I aint know about all of that but yea man this sound like a plan, a really good plan, So bruh you know what this mean no ass for you tell my Bday night.

Chris: Shit!! And I was hoping I get some now lmao, bey you got my balls blue, real talk!! You can be so cold with me man you better take care coco before someone else do you know

Me: Yea but I bet, someone else aint going to have some good ass like me, come on nigga you know I got you trip lol

Chris: Yea you do, but I think this big ass dick I got have you trip to

Me: Yea I aint going to lie nigga you can lay pipe bruh, you does have me weak, Fuck I wasn't suppose to tell you that. I aint want full up your head nigga so you think you got powers over me. (As I smiled and looked at him)

Chris: Nigga shut up with all that shit from the day you rape me and let me be your first you sealed and signed to be mine ,loll so nigga come handle COCO right now he calling you.

Me: Nigga no!! (as he pulled the sheet off of him cause we slept naked he revealed his watch tower dick ,dam I forgot how long and fat that is, it's amazing that does fit inside my small hole) But nigga no man no ass for you.

Chris: (As he looked at me with the puppy dog face he always gives to get his way and smiled I said please baby)

Me: No! Nigga you can't hear a
Chris: Bey! (As he grabbed me and came on top of me) Nigga you want me take this a!

Me: Go ahead Chris do what you got to do but trust I bruh it will be the last time you taste it (I said trying to act all hard even though he know when he gets a little forceful with me it turns me on, so I know what he was trying to do and I didn't smile at him)

Chris: Baby I only playing ok he said as he smile. I will wait on you tell you ready ok ,I love you. Lol and just so you know no one never had this much power over me like you do. Lol only you see this soft side.

Me: I know nigga, I tend to have that effect you see

Chris: Yea yea nigga don't think you hard

Me: Bruh I got one of the baddest niggas on the street in love with me, you can't tell me I aint hard bruh

Chris: Lol yea shit come to think of it you kind of hard cause no one never get over me the way you do, but its cool do I love it and I love you.

Me: Aww nigga you so sweet (I said as I looked at him and smile then said and sour and corny lol

Chris: Lol yea yea yea, you got jokes (As he kisses me on my neck and start to stop)

Me: Yea I got em nigga, but I do love your corny ass lol (as he still kissing my neck slow I started to moan cause it did feel so good this nigga know how to get me but I fought it this time. Chris!! Nope lol stop I said as I push him away

Chris: Lol it was worth one last try lol (we burst out laughing) come on lets go bath so we could go get something to eat from Wendy's

Me: Yea bruh I wanted that you read my mind but bey where my Chinese do

Chris: Loll in the bush baby, I heard you saying help nigga so I flanged that shit and took my gun from my side and came to the rescue boo. We could go get some more?

Me: Naw lets just go to Wendy's I feel like Chinese is bad luck lmao we probably be eating some good old dog any way cause you see the dogs round here disappearing (We burst out laughing)

Chris: Mjay you so dam crazy bey, nigga I have the most fun round you I does can't stop laughing and smiling, and blushing you see what you doing to me bruh

Me: Baby that's all love man. Let's go bath

Chris: Yea lets go cause you smelling lil raw lol

Me: lol yea but it aint stop you from nibbling on my neck do, so nigga you must have liked the taste and smell

Chris: Boo I only playing you know you all good

I got out the bed first and he was crawling out the bed dick still hard, bouncing and hitting him in the stomach I said to myself I have to do something even though I didn't want to until my birthday I had to please him he been good to me. So as he stood up I pushed him back on the bed roughly and went on top of him and pinned his hands down and started kissing him. I took his tongue in my mouth and sucked it out of his head, I then sucked on his neck as hard as I could to put some heckies on him and he loved it. I wanted to put marks all over his chest so I licked and sucked all over his chest licking and sucking his nipples like this was the last time I would ever see him. I liked down to his abbz and went down between his legs. His dick was dripping pre cum and I licked and sucked from his balls all the way to the tip of his dick. I trembled my tongue on his dick and played with the tip, licking in circles and only taking the head in my mouth. Chris: Mjay yo!!! Fuck baby! Then I begin to take it all down to the back of my throat. Working my mouth in circles and going up and down slow and I know he liked it because he was curling his toes and had his head throw back with his eyes close. It made me feel like I was doing something great. He was loving it and moaning like crazy as I was sucking his dick nice and slow. I reached my hands down and massaged his balls the same time and no lie Chris has a sexy ass so I could let that go unattended and this nigga my man and he the top but for a min I had urges of eating this ass and fucking it. I took my finger and slide it up and down between Chris ass and I slide on finger in I thought he was going to stop me but he didn't I had him feeling to good. I then slide to fingers deep in him while still deep throating him. I then stop sucking his dick and throw his legs up to start eating the ass. This the first time I was doing this but it was just like I had a appetite for it and I licked the hole first and then stick my tongue in as deep as it can go. Chris: Mjay baby what the fuck you doing to mee awww shit that tongue feel good eat that shit nigga!! Aww fuck. I was eating that ass out and I wanted to make him feel weak just like he did me and sucked as hard as I could digging into it with circles as I watch him moan after 2 min of eating him my dick was hard as rock and he was wet as fuck to I took the chance. As it was laid out in front of me..I stood up a little bit and tried to push my dick into him. My head was at the hole and was diggin in and suddenly Chris flipped me over. Chris: Naw nigga you aint fucking me I the only one doing the fucking (As he laughed) Me: Baby please let me get in there dread please. Chris: It's like this if I don't get no ass nigga you aint going to get no ass .Me: Oh baby it's like that. Me: Yes baby it's like that. Me: Ok cool you still aint getting no ass so I guess I aint getting none. Chris: I still love you do. Me: I love you to I just got lil carried away, your ass is just so nice baby and I never had urges until now. Chris: I here you baby but I never been fucked before and I aint know if I want to, I was made to be a top. Me: I said ok baby I understand you (As I thought to myself buddy I getting that ass no matter what you say, I love your dick but I got to try that ass it almost as fat mine, I getting that trust me!!)...